Drunk Night

Ships:
Hajime x Nagito (lovers)
Shuichi x Kokichi (lovers)
Makoto x Byakuya (lovers)
Kaede x Tsumugi (Tsumugi's not in this)

Our favorite antagonists get drunk at a party. And our ahoge trio talk a little.

_____

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" Chants were heard from a crowd in a room, with Kokichi standing on top of a table, holding two mugs of Root Beer.

"So is that your boyfriend?" Hajime, Shuichi, and Makoto were sitting on a red couch together, watching the chaos ensure. Hajime was pointing over at Kokichi, who had just finished his 5th Root Beer mug.

"Unfortunately, yes." He replied, looking back at Hajime. Hajime let out a soft sigh, looking at Nagito, not realizing what he was about to do. Makoto was looking at the two of them, then back at the crowd.

"CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!" the trio looked at the crowd, and then realized Nagito was now standing on the table.

"Nagito, NO!" But it was too late, and now everyone was chanting for him to also drink Root Beer.

"That one is yours?" Shuichi pointed at Nagito, and Hajime nodded. "Yeah, he's insane."

"Kokichi is a liar."

"Nagito burns down the kitchen."

"Kokichi burns cereal."

They shake hands "Im so sorry you have.....That as a boyfriend" Hajime was refering to Kokichi, who was now onto his 15th drink.

"Its fine."

"Why do I feel like my boyfriend is the only sane one?"

"Makoto, I think you should look at the table." Kaede commented, looking at the three boys. Hajime, Shuichi, and Makoto looked at the table to see Byakuya also drinking Root Beer with them, but not as much.

"You have got to be kidding me.."

"Well, welcome to the boyfriend get wasted club." Hajime gave him a pat on the back, with Makoto's ahoge drooping.

"Tomorrow will be fun trying to get your boyfriends back to the school, aren't I right?" Kaede sarcastically commented, looking at the 3 males standing on the table.

"You can say that again.."

Hajime, Shuichi, and Makoto sighed.

Tomorrow was gonna be fun trying to get them back to the school.

_____

Hope you enjoy!

Just reuploading my one shot here.