Sick

Makoto gets sick, and Byakuya takes care of him.

_____

He doesn't expect Makoto to bellow 'Honey, I'm home!' when he steps through the door, but he certainly doesn't expect Makoto drained, and pallid. He quickly put his book down, hoping not to agitate any sensory sensitivity.

"Naegi. You look.. horrendous."

"Thank you for that," he deadpans, dropping his belongings on the counter, and quickly retreating to the bedroom. After a few seconds of canvas clacking against the floor, he hear the muffled 'thwump' of Makoto collapsing in bed.

"Tch. Foolish, he could of told me he was sick." Byakuya mutter to himself.

Walking with quiet steps, he goes to check on Makoto. He's met with a dark room, and a man resting beside a pile of blankets.

His weak voice leaks out through a pillow. "Can you remove my shoes?"

Revolted, Byakuya untied his shoe laces, before taking off the shoes. He looked away from them, and placed them on the other side of the room.

Before leaving, he lift his hand to his lips, pressing soft kisses to his knuckles. He hope this is a less painful way of telling him 'I got you, Makoto,' than his voice battering his ears.

"Don't worry, 'Kuya.. I'm fine. The worst of my migraine was earlier in the day.. I think."

"Hush, let me take care of your feeble self."

"Oh.. Then will you cuddle with me, please?" Makoto asks sincerely. Right now, his tone has the daunting bite of a newborn pup. Sighing, Byakuya did just that.

"You're ridiculous..." Byakuya whispered.

Makoto drop a featherlight kiss on top of Byakuya's head. "I love you, too."

_____

Just a short oneshot with these two before I go to school. :)