Chapter Thirteen

|6 months later|

                              •JEWELS•

Looking over myself in the mirror I admire the dress that I and kat picked out a few months prior to this day.

"girl you look so good I think a bitch about to cry". Kat said causing us both to laugh.

"kat shut up you play to much but do you really like it be honest". I said turning around and looking at her.

"yes you look beautiful and if my cousin don't cry ill kick his ass in the knee". She said as I shook my head.

"We don't need none of that cause you know y'all would start fighting". I said and she nodded.

"you right I don't feel like being embarrassed in front of all these people". She said as she helped Chanel put on her shoes.

"Hello ladies the wedding will be starting in 15 more minutes". Someone said entering the room.

"You can't knock". Kat said mugging the person and they looked scared.

"Kat stop and thank you". I said giving them a small smile.

"Mommy you look pretty". Chanel said walking over to me and I picked her up sitting her on my lap.

"Thank you, baby, you want to help mommy put her lipstick on". I ask and she nods eagerly.

                             •ARSALAN•

"Move bitch you still gone be ugly". I said pushing Asad to the side as we both tried to fix our tie in the mirror.

"I was here first nigga so back up". He said pushing me and I almost fell.

"Stop fool you almost made me fall and wrinkle my suit". I said fixing it up once I stood up straight.

"15 minutes before the wedding starts". Somebody said walking into the room.

"So knocking its a thing anymore". Asad said looking over at ole dude.

" Man Ignore him you good thanks". I said nodding at the boy as a thank you and he walked out.

"You can't take niggas nowhere man". I said shaking my head.

"Nigga my ancestors was slaves and they couldn't do shit so I'm living my life to the fullest". He said looking upside my head.

"Dude just shut up". I said fixing Kamerons bow tie.

"You shut up and let's go they ready". He said opening the door.

Taking a deep breath I walk out of the room handing Kameron to Asad before standing outside of the door as he walked in. After taking another deep breath I walk in and make my way down the aisle.

They started playing music and the door opened revealing Jewels and she was beautiful man.

"BITCH IS YOU CRYING". Asad yelled out causing everybody to laugh.

"HELL YEA BRO". I yelled back as she made it closer to me.

Helping her up the steps she stands in front of me.

"Let's get started". The man said opening his bible.

|After the wedding|

Everybody was dancing and enjoying themselves.

"Why you not dancing baby". Jewels said walking over to me as she smiled.

"Girl you know I can't dance". I said shaking my head.

"Come on just one dance". She said grabbing my hand making me stand up.

Dragging me to the middle of the floor she gave a thumbs up to the Dj and back that ass up started playing and she bent down dancing.

"KILL THAT SHIT SIS". I heard Kat yell as I bit my bottom lip rubbing on her ass.

She hit a slip and came back up trying to stand up but I bent her back down and grabbed her waist pounding her from the back.

"Chill bro save that shit for at home". Asad said laughing and I let her go and she stood up straight turning towards me.

"Yea I think you had enough dancing for tonight". She said leading me to the seats and we sat down watching everybody.

" I love you so much". She said leaning over kissing me.

"I love you too baby". I said looking down at her as she cuddled into my chest before looking out and watching our people have a good time.

Who would've thought I married a girl that I found outside the club...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE