♔ 2| Foreshadowing ♔

"The Raptor; When the end time comes the true believers and Christ will be lifted up, body and soul leaving everyone else to duke it out." Kitty explained.

Kara stifled a laugh. "Hey I remember this!" Britney giggled. Santana put her arm around her. "I wish I ate those pot stickers you made me." Kara whispered to Mon-El causing him to laugh.

"Sorry I made you come to this." Jake told Marley. "It's okay. Your half-jewish, right?" She asked. "Yeah?" He frowned, not knowing where she was going with this. "Does that mean you'll float up to heaven at half speed?"

Kara and everyone bursted out laughing. She smiled at Jake, and for a split second forgot what he did.

"I've never been suspended before!" Marley said. "I've never even been in trouble for anything!"

Alex laughed. "That's a lie." She said, making the new directions laugh.

"We have to get to Breadstix extra early today, because" she told Jake. "They're having a Julie Andrews tribute at the Lima lime light, Marry Poppins, Sound of Music, Princess Diaries, back to back. It's going to be amazing!" She exclaimed.

"Oh my god!" Kara said, burying her face in her scarf. "I remember going with you to that, because Jake couldn't go." Tina said, and she nodded. Mon-El and Winn laughed.

Marley raised her hand. "I'm a virgin!" She yelled, causing Unique and Kitty to look at her.

"That is also a lie." Alex laughed. The New Directions and Team Flash looked supprised by this. "Alex!" J'onn yelled, glaring. "What? I have a key it wasn't that hard to hear her and Mon-El." She shrugged.

Kara sighed, "Oh my god, you were there?!" She yelled her face red from embarrassment. Mon-El laughed, as Barry glared at him. Iris giggled.

"Shocker!" Kitty said sarcastically. "To think nobody's tickled inside your musty mildewed granny panties, except for the family of crickets that nest in there." She said, making Marley mad.

"Yeah? Well...you wear a smaller bra than me!" She yelled, making Ryder and Unique's mouth drop.

Barry high-fived Kara, making everyone laugh.

Bree showing a video to Marley where she was 'twerking' on Jake. "It looks like you have a bad case of the spastic-butt-call." Bree said, laughing.

"Good one! Your hilarious, like Comedy Central funny." Marley said, sarcastically.

All three teams laughed at Kara's comment, while Kara sighed remembering what Bree had done.

"What happened to the seashell bikini!?" Sam yelled. "I wasn't comfortable." She said. "We'll get over yourself! You think I'm comfortable with no shirt on?!" He asked.

She nodded, angrily. "Actually yeah, you probably are." She said.

The thought of him being mad at Kara for not being comfortable wearing something made Mon-El and Barry upset. "I can't believe you dated that prick." Santana told Britney.

"Hey, that prick is my best friend." Blaine defended Sam. Kara just laughed.

"So some cheerio your uncontrollably flirting with decides to kiss you, your just gonna backflip out of the way before her lips touch yours?" Marley questioned Jake.

"Well now that's just foreshadowing." Kitty sighed. Kara shifted uncomfortably, and put her head down. "Way to go, Kitty." Tina said, glaring at her.

Mon-El, Winn and Alex overheard this. J'onn stayed quiet, since he could read their minds, except Kara and Mon-El's. "We need to find out what happened between them." Alex whispered to the both of them and they nodded.

"Thanks to Glee club, with sectionals this week my dream is about to come true....well except the part where Skeet Ulrich gave me a bouquet of kittens at the end....My dreams are weird!"

"I agree with younger Kara!" Winn says, causing everyone else to laugh.

"Can I speak freely?" Marley asked Finn.

Kara laughed realizing what was about to happen, Finn smiled at her laughing too. "On the contrary I'm not sorry." Kara said. "I'm glad, that you did. It's what pushed me to get my teaching degree." He said.

Finn nodded, "I'm not your commanding officer, you can say whatever you want." He said. "Dude, you really need to grow a pair." Marley sighed.

Finn and everybody laughed, while Iris caught Barry staring at Kara with a smile. 'What does she have, that makes them all fall for her? Sure she's cute but that's it...' Iris wondered.

"So who do you have your eye on?" Unique asked Marley. "Well Jake is kinda cute..." Marley spoke up.

Kara gagged. "I think I'm gonna throw up." Everyone laughed. "Nope not joking..." She said, while still gagging.

"Oh honey, no, bad seed." Unique said. "Come on he's an artist!"

Unique and Kitty looked at her sympathetically. Kara glared at Jake. "Come on, you can't still be mad." He said. "Back off Jake, before I make you." Finn growled. Mon-El, Winn and Alex still had no idea what was going on.

"Tina, you've kinda been talking some ridiculous trash for months unchallenged, and that stops now!"

Winn snapped his finger sassily. "Sassy Kara Danvers in the house!" He yelled.

"I'm gonna sing you your favorite song from your favorite romantic movie." Jake smiled, lovingly.

"The Hunger Games?" She smiled excitedly.

"That's why your my best friend!" Winn said to Kara. "Hey, Hey, no. Find your own best friend." Barry said playfully causing a few people to laugh.

Marley was on a wrecking ball and it broke through a brick wall.

"Okay, who, why and how?" Alex asked, causing J'onn to chuckle. Kara stayed quiet remembering what led up to that performance.

Jake moved a piece of Marley's hair. "Your such a Katy I don't know how your gonna pull of being a Gaga." He told her.

She bit her cheek. "Why because I like cats and flowers and Julie Andrews?" She asked.

"Preciously." Jake mumbled.

"Jake's not like that, and if he was he would aim a lot higher than trash like you!" Marley yelled at Bree.

Kara's fist clenched. "Bitch." She murmured under her breath, but of course the three heard that.

"Tell me your not planning to sing a Chris Brown song!"

"And that he was." Kitty shook her head. "They both have a lot in common." Kara said fiercely, surprising everyone.

Jake frowned. "Marley believe it or not, I would never hit you..." He said. "Your right, you just broke my heart!" She yelled, making Team Flash and Team Supergirl more curious.

Sam clapped, "What about your spice love?" He asked. "Liberating, we only hope you can see us for who we really are." She said in an accent.

"I have a guilty pleasure I haven't told you about." Marley said, approaching Jake. "Please don't say me, because that would be very cheesy." He smiled.

"Oh my god. Actually it's everything with Jessica Simpson." She said.

"She's not lying, she once made me watch five in a row with her!" Barry yelled wrapping his arm around her. Everyone laughed, except Iris who was glowering at Kara.

"What if we had like, sparklers....but we're inside! That's crazy!" Marley said leaving Sam speechless.

Everyone started laughing. "I wish Sam where here." Blaine said. Kara was still laughing. "That idea was actually one of my best!" She laughed.