♔ 5| Just Adorable ♔

Once again the screen flashed but this time it read: Uptown Girl.

"Oh my jesus-" Barry groaned, sinking back in his seat. "Oh, I remember this." Blaine grinned, catching the other team's attention.

Iris looked at Barry with a questioning glance.

Blaine walked down the hallway as the Warblers harmonized. "Uptown Girl," one Warbler sang.

"Uptown girl" Sebastian smirked.

Iris let out a whistle, much to Barry's annoyance. "God, that smile!" Kara feigned a gasp, making everyone but Barry laugh. "He's just too much to handle!" Iris added, jokingly.

"She's been living in her white bread world." Another sang, as the rest repeated.

"As long as anyone with hot blood can," Nick sang. "And now she's looking for a downtown man, that's what I am."

"This is just adorable." Kurt laughed. "I know, right?" Kitty grinned, knowing she'd never let him live this down. "More like embarrassing." Barry mumbled, his cheeks flushed. "Yikes, man." Mon-El said holding back laughter.

As Nick sang, Sebastian noticed Blaine with an amused look on his face.

"You look like a tiger stalking his prey." Santana said letting out a snort.

"And when she knows what she wants, from her ti-i-i-me" Nick and the Warblers sang, still not noticing Blaine. "And when she wakes up and makes up her mi-i-i-nd."

Kara giggled in amusement, receiving a harsh glare from Barry who was as red as a tomato, only causing her to laugh even harder.

Sebastian gave his signature grin to Blaine, "she'll see I'm not so tough," he sung, as the Warblers began to notice Blaine.

"Well if she didn't see that before, that's on her." Kitty said. Barry just rolled his eyes, as he did often.

"Just because I'm in love,with an uptown girl" the other Warblers waved Blaine over and others went as far as to drag him as they sang.

"This is horrible!" Barry exclaimed, covering his face with his hands.

As they sung it cut to an older girl, a teacher probably coming to shush them. "No I can't afford to buy her pearls," they all sang, now with Blaine.

Kurt couldn't help but laugh.

"But maybe when my ship comes in," They sang, while the female teacher urged them to be quiet.

Nick motioned them towards the door.

"See I'm not the only one who thinks your loud and obnoxious." Santana smirked.

"She'll understand what kind of guy I've been, and then I'll win." Nick sang to the woman.

Mon-El glanced between Kara and the screen, seeing a resemblance in the brunette and his friend.

"She kinda looks like you." He laughed, but Kara seemed unamused. "He has a type." Rachel grinned.

"And when she's walking, She looks so fi-i-i-ne." Nick said following the teacher, who was walking away trying to hide her smile.

Sebastian stepped out of the line of harmonizing Warblers. "And when she's talking, she'll say that she's mi-i-i-ne." He  grinned.

"Barry frickin' Allen!" Kara growled, at a terrified Barry.

He tried to focus on the screen, but she was shooting lasers at his head, and if her powers had been working she might've literally done just that.

"She'll say I'm not so tough just because I'm in love with an," Thad sang. "Uptown Girl." Nick sang, with the Warblers.

"The group should be called Nick, Sebastian and the guys in the the back." Kitty said sarcastically. "Barry." Alex corrected with a cough, receiving a few laughs.

"She's been living in her white bread world." He sang, as they formed a circle around the teacher.

"As long as anyone with hot blood can," Nick sung. "And now she's looking for a downtown man." Thad grinned, fixing his blazer, as all of the group returned to the room.

Cisco laughed, "Barry's only in this like two times, how does this count?"

"That's what I am." Nick said, swooping in but the woman rolled her eyes and walked away.

And as the rest of the group harmonized, Sebastian and another boy decided to did a backflip.

"Woah, show off much?" Unique asked, as Barry hid his face that was many shades of pink.

Blaine was struggling to keep his laughter in check. "Uptown girl, she's my uptown girl." Nick sang, with the Warblers.

"Don't you know I'm in love?" Sebastian sang while looking at Blaine.

"That is truly adorable." Cisco laughed, and Joe nodded in agreement but for some reason Barry didn't.

"With an uptown girl, my uptown girl." They all sang. "Don't you know I'm in love?"

"With an uptown girl." Nick grinned as the music faded.

"Is it over?" Barry asked, hopefully. "Your shameless flirting with the teacher, or the song?" Kara asked bitterly, making everyone laugh.

"Both?" He questioned.