Prologue

Disclaimer: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Warning(s): Wrong Grammar, Misspelled Words, OOC and others that you can find.

---

Sky By Heart
Prologue

---

Namimori Middle School

"Oh my gosh! Here he goes!"

"HERE HE COMES!"

"KYAAAA~ HE IS SO HANDSOME!"

Shreiks and screams of adoration were heard in the room of Class 2A. And those noise getting louder and louder that every second pass. This is a normal happening in the whole Namimori Middle School, screaming fan girls are normal whenever HE arrives. But all of them quickly quiet down when the saw the prefect in sight.

Such large crowds gather him as he sat down in his seat. "Good Morning~" He said with a wide smile before starting to talk animatedly with his classmates and friends.

The boy is none other than Sawada Hideyoshi, the younger twin of the Sawada Family. He has a tamed brown hair and light brown eyes, resembling like his father with only the difference of color. He has a well built figure that he got from his part Italian blood, no doubt making him one of the most atheletic student of their school. His height aslo came from his Italian blood adding to his assets. Having a blood of an Italian has ups too. And because of that he is dubbed as most handsome student in Namimori High.

Not only famous for his skills but also for his friendliness. All of the students in Namimori Middle is friends with him. Making him the ideal of the school. Making him earn his name, "The Idol" and "The Master".

While waiting for the bell to ring, a student seated at the very end of the class sighed at all of his classmates' behaviour as he continued to read a book about Mafia written in Italian.

After a while, their teacher, Nezu Dohachiro, came in starting their lesson for the day. He started from his normal rambling from the class not clearly related to their lesson of Division of Polynomials. "... So all of you should be thankful that you have me, an Elite as your teacher.--"

Actually of the repeating rambling of their Math Teacher, the students had developed an ability to pretend that they are listening so they aren't tormented by their teacher's insults.

He paused before 'surprisingly' getting someone's attention in class. "Sawada Tsunayoshi answer the last question!"

'I got you now, Sawada Tsunayoshi.' Nezu smirked.

They all looked at the question. They couldn't even understand anything about that is written at the board, well maybe except for one. All eyes went to the person named by him, awaiting for him to answer the question.

Meanwhile, the student called, Sawada Tsunayoshi didn't even flinch at the loudnes of his teacher's voice. He lazily stood up, closing his book in the process and looked at the board where the question was written. He thought, 'I bet you didn't even know the answer to that, it is just a simple example from another book. And what you copied is wrong.'

"There is no answer." He said while making his way towards the board.

'Bingo.'

The student's eyes widened as he spoke it. He never said that there is no answer. That there is no answer to any question.

Hideyoshi smirked at the answer of HIM. Atlast he couldn't answer a question! 'Nezu-sensei got you there.'

"The answer would be undefined because you copied the problem wrong." He explained, reaching the board and getting a chalk. From there he started to write the 'correct' mathematical equation in the board.