chapter 3

While were waiting for Thomas at the East Door,  I meet a short, about 12 year old boy named Chuck. I thought about what  my age was so I asked Teresa.

''I would say your about 14,15. About the average age of the new greenies...Thomas! ''Teresa said as she saw a very tired looking boy who just entered the Glade. When Thomas saw Teresa, he embraced her, not caring how tired he was.

''Does this happen often? ''I asked Chuck nodding to Teresa and Thomas.

''Yeah. They say there  'just friends'. That totally ain't  'just friends'.'' Chuck said chuckling as we walk up to the pair who were still hugging.

When they noticed us walking up to them, they let go looking embarassed  when they saw us smirking at them. Teresa than introduced me to Thomas.

''Oh another girl? Ouh I diden't mean it to be rude .I mean there always boys except Teresa . Not that its bad to have you here. I mean I'm Thomas.'' He said giving me an awkward smile.

I couden't help but laughing at he's remark and ensure him its ok. All four of us than make our way to the kitchen to get dinner.

As we were eating our dinner, a boy around 16 went behind me and started playing with my hair.

''Hey there greenie, im Gally nice to meet you.''Gally said as he played with my hair.

''Get your hands off me.''I said as I push his hands away from me.

''Tryin' to play hard to get is it? ''Gally said smirking as he lifted me out of my seat and tried carrying me.

''Let go of her slinthead. ''Thomas said as he got out of his seat.

''What are you gonna do about is shank? '' Gally said as he stood in front of Thomas clearly towering over him. Thomas punched his face but he diden't move a muscle.

Gally laughed and raised his hand to hit him when suddenly a voice stop him.

''Get your bloody hands off her or I'll slit your neck and feed you to the Grievers! ''

Gally turned around and I looked up to see where the voice was from.

It was Newt.