CHAPTER 2

Miracle was kneeling down as she collecting some rare crystals she had found hidden in some rocks, Rodimus was there to look out for her, she was a scientist who spent most of her time in a lab, she was unarmed, so she wasn't allowed out alone.

"Finished yet" Rodimus asked, getting impatient "oh calm down, I'm nearly done" she said, chipping away some more crystal, she had collected more then intended for extras if she needed it, Rodimus realized something wasn't right, it was to quiet, he charged up his gun, looking around, then some con pounced out, taking Miracle down as she yelped in surprise, the con held a blade to Miracles throat, then looked over at Rodimus "shoot and she dies, lord Megatron has use for her, but he wouldn't mind her dead" he said.

Miracle let out a shaky breath as Rodimus decided what to do, in the end, he powered down his gun, turning it back into his servo before taking a step back "good, now back up. And don't stop, unless you want your precious femme to lose her helm" the con said, Miracle gulped, not liking that idea but would resort to it if she had to.

Megatron had tried many times to capture her, that's one of the main reasons she never strode far from the base without a guard, Ironhide had tried to teach her how to defend herself, but she just wasn't as good as anyone else, she was slow to move and had weak hits, she could barely fire a gun, combat just wasn't in her programming.

"Everything's gonna be alright Miracle" Rodimus said, trying to calm her with words, she didn't struggle, not wanting the blade to cut into her anymore then it was, then a shot was fired, the con was blown off her from the blast, he got up immediately, but saw who had shot him and retreated immediately, knowing he'd never win a fight with Ironhide and Rodimus.

Rodimus rushed over to Miracle as she sat up, checking her neck for any damage, only a thin cut was seen right across, she was otherwise fine, but she looked frightened, she felt frightened.

Ratchet fixed up Miracles neck while Rodimus gave a report to Optimus on what had happened, the prime knew that something wasn't right when Rodimus didn't answer his com, that's why Ironhide had rushed out to the two, seeing the situation he had fired on sight, Optimus had to keep Miracle out of the Decepticon's reach, she was to valuable, to both sides, Autobot and Decepticon.

Miracle was told to rest, so she went straight to berth after being patched up, Rodimus, being his protective self, checked on her every hour after that.

Miracle got up early to start liquidizing the crystals she had collected, they were dark pink, they had certain healing ability's that came in handy, that's why the crystals were rare, once done she placed them in storage for later use and headed to the rec room with her notes.

"You look better" Ironhide said as Miracle sat next to him I'm the rec room at a table "I feel better, I'm still a little freaked though" she said truthfully, he gave her a soft smile, patting her gently on the back "just don't think about it, you'll forget eventually" he said, she smiled back "thanks hide" she said "no problem kid" he replied.