CHAPTER 8

It was a Miracle Dameon had gotten off the warship undetected, Miracle in his arms as he walked into the Autobots base, he didn't like the way she looked as he rushed her to the med bay, bots moving out of his way in the hall when he was seen.

"Ratchet" Dameon said, rushing into the med bay, the medic had been talking with Optimus "by the all spark, what did they do to her" Ratchet said as Optimus gave and angered look, his servos now fists, Dameon lay Miracle gently on the medical berth "Dameon, in her lab, she has a tray with beakers on it in the store room, its a dark pink liquid labeled H, get me one of those beakers" the medic ordered after checking the femmes falling vitals, Dameon nodded and rushed down to her lab.

Miracle opened her optics, she wasn't in much pain, but at least she was alive and back with the Autobots, she felt a servo grasping hers tightly and looked over to see Aurora, she seemed to have been crying, that wasn't like Aura, she wasn't the saddened type, but then again, Miracle was her little sister "awake already" Ratchet said, standing over her "I feel heaps better" she said, he smiled "you can get up if you want, the healing crystals seemed to have worked well enough, but I want you resting" he ordered, she nodded, sitting up and looking at herself, the cuts and Gash's had healed along with the burn marks and scratches, she looked alright except for the fact she was covered in her own energon and her paint had scratched off "I need a shower" she said "get to your room, fair warning, Rodimus has been a mess and hasn't left there since the day you were taken" he said, she knew that would have happened, that or he would have been stupid enough to try look for her alone, so she got off the berth and went off to her room, happy there wasn't anyone in the halls because it was night.

Miracle quietly opened the door to her room and closed it after her, she looked over at the figure on her berth, still in recharge, so she went into her personal wash racks and turned on the water before going to him, she pulled his arm around her shoulders and he woke a bit, letting her help him off the berth, she got him into the wash racks, sitting him on the floor under the water, she grabbed a cloth and wiped one of his cheeks, his optics opened and he looked at her, complete shock and surprise in his optics "M-Miracle" he said, more of a question then anything, she smiled, nodding, he reached a servo up, placing it against her cheek, a tear running down as he realized she was real, not a figment of his imagination "your a mess" he said, suddenly taking the cloth from her, then he grabbed her arm and pulled her into his lap, he was happy to have her back, and he didn't plan on letting her go again.

After their shower, Miracle changed the covers on her berth, getting clean ones, she would repaint herself in the morning, they both lay on the berth, she cuddled up to him, mainly because he wouldn't let her go "Miracle, can I ask you something, if you say no, I'll understand" he said "what is it Roddy" She asked, he looked her in the optics "I love you, in a way I just can't keep my servos off you, can't stop from thinking of you every second of every day, and I want to feel you Miracle, I want to feel every part of you, every lost emotion, every bit of pain, I want to be with you, and I never want to let go, so please Miracle, bond with me" he asked, she was taken back by his words, unprepared, she didn't know what to say, she opened her mouth to speak but no words came out, he sighed, closing his optics, she then gave a light smile and kissed him, it wasn't long before he returned it, this being her answer, so they bonded.