The Shy and the Popular| Tokoyami x Reader Fluff

I boredly look over the many love letters and gifts from the same people in my locker.

- Miydoriya

- Bakugou

- Kirishima

-Denki

And so on. The only guy I really only hung out with was Tokoyami since he was actually a cool guy to hang with.

" Looks like it's happening again, now more than ever especially since it's Valentines Day." Tokoyami pointed out, I sighed, and closed my locker.

" That's one hell of an understatement." I responded with a weak laugh.

" You've been getting more stuff from more people every year! What's your secret?" Mina asked with pleading eyes, I chuckled.

" I dunno, but it's kinda freaky." I said meekly while scratching the back of my neck.

" Especially with all those creeps following you around, you've got us to protect you though." Jirou assured me with a smile.

" Yeah we're pretty much used to you getting flooded with guys following you, so we know what to do!" Ochako added, I sighed with a thankful smile.

" Thanks gu-"

" MINETA WHEN WE SAY WEIRD CREEPS WE MEAN YOU TOO SO GET LOST FREAK!" Hagakure scolded Mineta as he took pictures of us from afar.

" I'll take care of him this time, you guys head to class I'll be there after, Ribbit." Tsuyu then went tend to her mission of taking care of the grape problem as we headed to class. Me and Tokoyami lagged behind as the rest walked in front of us.

" Looks like me and Dark Shadow have the job of being your bodyguards again. Not that I mind though, I actually quite like chasing Mineta, it's pretty hilarious." Tokoyami laughed softly with a grin. I ruffled his feathers on his head.

" Heeeyy be nice this year alright? Last year you scared him so bad that now he sleeps with a nightlight since you snuck Dark Shadow into his room that one time." I snorted, he laughed along.

" We've been friends for years, so I know when your lying. You're only telling me to quit scaring the guy so I won't get in trouble." He reasoned.

" Hey, I care about you alright, is it really a bad thing that I don't want you getting in trouble?" I asked with crossed arms, he smiled.

" Guess not, it makes me happy actually knowing you care so much about me."

———

As soon as we made it to class I was bombarded with guys giving me things from left to right.

" H-H-Hey (Y/n)-chan! I got you this, ha-happy Valentine's Day!" Izuku studdered as he shakily gave me a box of chocolates.

" (Y/n)-kun! Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you don't mind but I gotcha this!" Kiri said cheerfully as he gave me a stuffed bear.

" Hey nerd! Gotcha something." Bakugou mumbled with a red face as he gave me heart candies.

"(Y/n)!"