Liam

Liam's POV

She walked over to the fringe and grabbed a carton of strawberries.

"Ya sure, make yourself at home!" She rolled her eyes at my comment and continued eating the strawberries.

"Gladly," she said.

She seemed more comfortable around me which I liked.

I think.

I don't know why she was, but I knew I liked her feisty side.

If that's what you called it.

"I see you like strawberries," I say.

Why did I say that?

That was so stupid.

I see you like strawberries!

Who starts off a sentence like that.

I stood there waiting for the comments of why would I ask that.

She just stood there lost in thought.

"Briana," I said.

She looked at me, her hazel eyes locked with mine.

The first thing I noticed was how beautiful her eyes were, the color of them was brown with a hint of gold to them.

They were beyond perfect.

I could stare into them all day.

I could get lost in the twists and turns of colors.

And her lips.

Her pouty shaped lips slightly curved at the edges. A light faint pink naturally painted on them.

Her brown, curly hair hung loosely off her shoulders, reaching just above her butt. The shades of color made me want to run my fingers through it.

Run my hands down her small petite figure, rest them on her hips.

She was captivating.

Once I noticed I was staring too long I let out a cough.

I smiled at the sound of her cough, at the same time.

Knowing she was checking me out.

It made me want to pick her up bridal style and snuggle her forever.

Wait what?

No!

She was my prisoner, she could be undercover or worst a private investigator.

I Hate P.I.'s they drive me crazy!

The room filled with an awkward silence. The only sounds you could hear was breathing. I tried hard to think of something to say but nothing came to mind.

Tony walking in made me flinch.

He was the only person who could sneak up on me.

I had trained him well. 

Me and Tony knew each other from birth because are parents were best friends. 2 weeks apart. I really enjoy rubbing it in his face. If my dad thought me a lesson and I would go show Tony it.

"What?" Briana asked.

Tony shook his head and laughed.

"Glad you like the strawberries, Liam over here buys them but never eats them,"  Tony said.

I look over at him.

Death glare and all.

Me and Tony would do this a lot we could stare at each other for hours seeing who would back down first.

It wasn't awkward for us but you could feel the feeling radiating of Briana.

*****

After my talk with Briana.

You know where she questioned every little thing.

I liked this feisty side in her.

It made her more attractive.

Wait attractive?

She's...ugly!

Tony left a couple of minutes ago as he felt the room was to tense for his liking.

I know.

Tony's more girl than a girl.

He does very strangely love yoga when this job stresses him out.

Briana stood in front of me for a couple of minutes. You could tell she was trying to understand everything.

I loved the way her eyebrows furrowed together when she was deep in thought.

Her features were soft but serious. Her eyebrows furrowed more closely as she made eye contact with me.

"Okay, stop staring at me," she said.

Her voice calm but also a little confused.

I chuckled.

My body got closer to her till it was practically on top of her small figure.

My hands gripped her waist and pulled her into my chess.

She groaned at the hard impact and tried to move away.

"I can stare at you if I want," I said bitterly.

I was expecting here to nod and whimper again but somehow my words didn't affect her.

Her hands reached out and shoved my chess away from her.

She was surprisingly strong and manage to make me back up a bit.

She then crossed her arms over her chest and glared at me.

"Well, I would really prefer it if you didn't." She said as if she had a choice.

She turned around to walk away. Her small body walking off, she slightly swayed her hips.

"I said stop staring," she snapped.

She was smart. I had to be careful around her.

She wasn't interested in me. Most girls would either run from me or try to fuck me. Some wanted money, others wanted to just say they did it.

She had no intention of doing either.

She didn't know who I was. Quite frankly she didn't seem to care. In fact apparently the most important thing to her was her cat.

Other than that she blocked everything out.

I did my research.

She didn't know how much I know about her.

I know the simple like here birthdate and moms name.

I also no the complex like her social security number and best friend in middle school.

I knew stupid things like her favorite show or the name of her cat.

She named her car Bert.

Yes I know, who names there cat Bert, I wouldn't.

Sorry for the boring chapter. Still trying to let you guys get the feel of the characters. I hope you all have an amazing day! I put the cast in the way front of the book if you're interested❤️