Tony

I didn't know what to do.

I knew the reasons for Liam's decisions but I don't agree with him.

In fact I am so disappointed in him.

I also have the undying urge to murder fucking Angela.

That two timing, backstabbing bitch.

I don't really understand why Liam kept her here this long.

Liam may seem like a dick but he had a kind heart.

If you know him well enough he will do anything for someone in need. He fell for it. The only time him and Angela were ever intimate unless he was in some vulnerable state.

"Tony?" Liam asks walking into my room.

"What?" I snap.

"Look I know your mad at me and my decisions but I had to, it's keeping her safe." he says.

"After everything that has happened you should know that Briana is very capable of taking care of herself," I say matter of factly, not even sparing a glance at him.

He doesn't give her enough credit.

"I just wouldn't be able to forgive myself. Last time I let us happen she was seconds from being raped." he says.

"She just took over the strongest mafia in the world and kicked Jonathon Rhodes off of his own property and didn't even smudge her makeup in the process, she can handle the simple fucking threats of the Bewick family." I say.

"I know, I have no doubt in her ability of surviving anything or kicking anybody's ass. I doubt my own." He says sighing.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"He means that if Briana were to be hurt or even taken and threatened to be hurt he would crack and give them whatever information necessary to keep her safe." Al says coming in, plopping himself on my bed.

"Ya sure, make your self at home," I say rolling me eyes.

"Gladly," he says. I look back over at Liam but he has a goofy smile on his face and is zoning off.

"Ay," I say flicking him on the forehead.

"What?" He asks confused.

"You zoned out," I say. He nods but continues smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" Al asks confused at his sudden mood change.

"Just remembering one of my mine and Briana's moments, when she first moved in. She had the same response Al did when I told her to make herself at home. That's what I love about her, she didn't know where the hell she was or if I was going to hurt her or not but she still made herself at home. She went to the fridge to get food. Fucking strawberries to be specific. Her and her strawberries." he said.

I just smile.

I love seeing Liam like this.

Before Bree came he was a dick.

He didn't make any friends and tried pushing everyone away.

He was rude and controlling.

He'd take his anger out on enemies and it never ended pretty.

Bree puts a genuine smile on his face, one that I haven't seen a lot till she showed up.

"Your whipped dude," I say.

"He's in love," Al corrected.

I roll my eyes.

"It doesn't matter, I can't be around her or love her, I have to hate her, how do I hate her? I need to hate her but I can't. How can you hate someone you love, someone you'd give everything up for, someone you'd risk your life for?" He asks desperately.