James

"He's my brother," I said.

Here it goes.

They were going to disown me to.

Kick me out for my decisions. We sat in silence for minutes on end. You could tell Mark and Liam were deep in thought. Liam looked up at me and shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you, I just didn't know it was the same Asher," I said. Liam just nodded his head.

"Hate to break it to you James, but I'm gong to kill you brother," Liam said. My whole body tensed at his words. I knew he was going to but why did he have to tell me. Asher was a horrible person but he still was my brother.

I still loved him.

I still missed him.

He still hated me.

I nodded my head and started the car. Not even  needing the address because I knew were my brothers house was at.

"Pull up behind the trees.  We are going to want to have a surprise attack if we want to get her out alive." Tony said.

I pulled up behind the trees and got out of the car.

I pulled out a couple m4's and Glocks  from the back.

We made our way quietly through the thick brush behind my brothers mansion. I still can't believe that my brother Asher was the mafia leader that had my sister.

Well sister in law soon to be.

A grin grew on Colin's face as he tapped on the guards shoulder who was guarding the back door.

He turned around, confused, and Colin hit him in the face with the butt of his gun. As we made our way inside, you could here loud screaming and sobbing.

At any other time this would be helpful to us, but this made Liam more pissed. That was because they were Bree's screams.

"Colin, James, Mark, you clear downstairs. Al, Tony and I will clear upstairs." Liam said.

After killing everyone in my sight that wasn't a maid or cook we waited for Liam and everyone to come back.

After a loud gunshot Bree's screaming stopped.

Something felt off. I ran up the stairs and through the hallways.

Once I came to the door on the way end, Liam was already carrying Bree's body out of the room. She was bare and had scars a bruises all over her body. I walked into the room.

Blood was splattered all over the carpet and walls and bed. A body lied lifelessly on the bed. I collapsed to me knees and broke out in sobs.

It was Asher lying in the bed.

Blood was pouring out of his chest.

I knew this was coming but I couldn't see my brother this way.

"Ash!" I sobbed. "Asher," The tears fell from my eyes. I got of the ground and ran over to my older brothers lifeless body.

"No, Ash, please no," I cried.

He was my big brother.

He was the one that defended me no matter what happened.

He supported me through everything.

He played with me when no one else did.

He helped me through my first breakup.

He showed me how to shoot a gun.

He was the brother who stayed up with me all night to talk about life.

"Asher, please, I'm sorry," I cried.

I held his still warm hand in mine.

"I'm so sorry Ash," I mumbled.

My big brother was gone.

My life long buddy.

My built in best friend.

The only one who truly understood me.

The only one who would cancel all his plans to hang out with me.

The brother who one year decided randomly that we had to have the same birthday party, the same brother who years later I learned made that decision because no one wanted to come to mine.

He was my real dad.

The one who raised me.

Taught me right from wrong.

Who always looked after me.

My sobbing turned into light tears as I held my brother in my arms.

"I love you Asher," I cried.

"I will always love you Ashy," I cried my voice cracking.

I laid my brother back on the bed and covered him with a blanket.

I was so disappointed in my big brother.

I could only imagine what he did to Bree.

I will always love him though.

I wiped my tears and left the room.

I walked out of the house despite everyone calling my name.