Liam

Is she crazy.

Maybe I'm crazy.

I just can't loose her.

Maybe it's selfish.

I know in the end I'll have to let her go. She is just so perfect, I don't deserve her. She doesn't deserve this life. I don't deserve her.

The car is silent. We passed another exit. We are getting closer to my real gang house. Tony and Al are following us behind. They stay farther away to avoid suspicion.

Her dad is powerful but so am I.

I love her.

No one can hurt her.

I will die before I let anyone lay a hand on her.

I will literally kill them.

I watch her from the corner of my eyes. Her vision is laser focused on the road in front of us.

Her brown hair is slightly curling front the heat. She straightened it yesterday morning and it is finally wearing off.

She is gorgeous.

She wants to take things slow.

I just want to call her mine.

My dad wants me married.

My mom wants me to fall in Love.

You can't take over the Mafia business without a wife. It's frowned upon. I want Bree to be my mafia queen. I want her by my side.

I can't imagine losing her. Life without Bree is non existent in my head.

Call me selfish but I love her.

I need her.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask her. We have been on the road for about 7 hours. It's almost 2 am.

She nods, a ghost of a smile on her lips.

She turned her attention back to the road. She looked deep in thought.

"I know I said I wanted to take things slow, but I think I really love you Liam. And I want to be with you in case I never get the chance. Even if it's five minutes I want to call you mine." she said.

I felt as if I was just slapped across the face.

I didn't expect that.

Most people would say we are moving to fast.

Normally I would agree but I also agree with her.

I want the experience.

I want to call her mine in case I never get the chance again.

In case one of us gets hurt or loses the other.

"Bree, I can't just date. My dad is destined on me getting married. I have two weeks before he sets me up with some dumb girl from Russia. If we try this it's a commitment." I say.

I know it was a lot to commit to but it was the only way. It was the only way to be with her.

To call her mine.

The car was once again silent. Her face went emotionless.

How did she do that? Usually I can read her easily.

Her eyes always give her away. They were emotionless though. We sat in silence.

Five minutes to be exact.

"Okay." Was all she said.

I sat in shock.

I was positive she would laugh at me or just say no.