Chapter 1: Jungkook

A slight knock is on my bedroom door.
"Kookie wakie wakie~!" My Mum calls from behind the door.
I jump out of bed and struggle to put on my fluffy white bunny slippers.
I run downstairs as my bunny slippers speak under the pressure of my foot.
Then the smell of breathtaking deliciousness reaches my senses.
This encourages me to run faster to the kitchen. Tripping slightly, I make it.
Then my vision fills with a table full of food. Rice, kimchi, banchan, steamed eggs, doenjang soup and a bean sprout dish.
"Mummy it looks so good! Have we got company?" I ask, trying to contain my excitement of all this heavenly food surrounding me.
"Yes. Well, Kookie I actually have something to tell you..." She says in her tense voice.
Whenever she talks like this it is always bad news. Last time this happened she told me that we couldn't get the dog she said I could maybe have. I was crying for days after that incident.
"I'm going on a business trip for 3 months," She says.
My heart breaks at that instance.
"B-but Mummy-"
"I know Kookie but don't worry! I'm getting you a babysitter! They are joining us for breakfast this morning," She says. "And they will be living in here with you for the time being, until I come back home."
Something wet trails down my cheek.
"Mummy I don't want you to leave me." I complain.
She comes up to me and cups my face with her soft comforting hands. She wipes my eyes of the slowly falling tears and looks Ito my eyes with a warm smile.
"I'll be back before you know it, okay Kookoo?" I smile at her. Then the doorbell rings.
"That must be your new babysitter!" My mum says, going towards the door.
"What if he doesn't like me?" I whisper, barely audible to anyone besides me.
I listen in to my mum greeting what seems to be a deep calm voice and the doorstep. Then invites them in. The door closes quietly as I look to hallway.
The guy is slightly tall, wearing baggy branded clothing and a few rings on his fingers. His hair is a bowl fringe like mine except slightly shorter, and a darker brown then my hair is. His eyes meet mine as e politely smiles and bows.
"Hello you must be Jungkook. I'm going to be your babysitter for the time being," He says.
My mum smiles beside him.
Before I knew it, I run up to the guy and hug him around his waist tightly.
"Hello! You smell nice!" I say happily.
I look up and see a faint pink on his cheeks spreading to his ears.
"So shall we have breakfast?" My mum calls to us while getting played out of the cupboards.
"Yes Mummy!" I say letting go of the guy. "What's your name mister?"
"I-it's Taehyung," He slightly stutters. "Kim Taehyung." He says when gaining back his confidence that got lost somewhere between Jungkooks adorableness and the hug he just received.
We go sit at the table and begin filling our plates with as much food that can fit in them.

Authors POV.

While Taehyung and Jungkook are distracted feasting on the food and socializing, Jungkooks mother slips out of the back door with her suitcases in hand. She looks back at Jungkook one last time to see his bunny smile enlightening his face, before closing the
door, for the last time in three months.

Hiiiiii your author here uwu
Hope you enjoyed my new story!
I'll publish again in a few days~
Pls vote and add my story to your library so u know when I update!!!
I purple you all~!!!!