Chapter 6~ Taehyung

I wake up with a bunny in my face. Thinking its a dream, I smile at it and reach my hands up to brush against its cheeks. "Awe what a cute little bunny.." I chuckle, staring at it in awe.
The bunny leaned into the palm of my hand, smiling back at me.
"You think I'm cute?" The boyish voice said.

My eyes snap open to see Jungkooks cheek resting in the palm of my hand while my other hand strokes his cheek.
My face heat up as I quickly pull my hands back. "N-no!! I mean..uh..I do but..no!!!" I squeeze my eyes shut from embarrassment.
"I know I'm cute," he says in an aegyo voice and pouts at me.
Then I realise Jungkooks shirtless.
"OMG JUNGKOOK!" I jump up from the bed and run to get a shirt of mine with my eyes squinted shut, then running back to him and pulling it over his head blindly.

He giggles adorably and pulls his arms through the shirt.
"What? Don't like my abs taehyung?" He smiles.
I just walk to the bathroom and close the door behind me.
"What the fuck has gotten into this kid," I murmur under my breath, washing my face with cold water to cool it down.
When I leave the bathroom I find Jungkook downstairs sitting at the table.

"Taehyungieee make pancakeus!" Jungkook pleads, softly banging his fists on the table. I roll my eyes and go to the kitchen, finding a pancake mix bottle and adding water before shaking it. Lighting the stove I select a pan and pour the pancake mixture onto it. "Want smal ones or big ones Kook?" I asked.
"BIG!!" He shouts, startling me.
I make the pancakes and bring them out to him.

He looks down at his plate and pouts.
I sigh "what?"
"Where's the maple syrup smiley face?"
"What..?"
He makes grabby hands at me. "Maple syrup please taetae!"
I go back to the kitchen, getting it and bringing it back to him.
"There u go baby-" I cover my mouth.
Oops.
"Baby?" He asks, lifting an eyebrow. Wow how can he look so cute one second and so hot the next?? Wtf Jeon Jungkook?

"Y-yeah..cuz you're acting like a baby...I mean.." I say, running my hand threw the back hairs on my head.
He just turns back to his food with a slight downturn in the corner of his lips and draws a smiley face on his pancakes with maple syrup.
"Eat up and get changed." I say, walking to my room to get dressed.
I chuck on some gray pants and a red flannel shirt, with a few earrings and Gucci slides. I walk back downstairs to find Jungkook standing in the door frame waiting. He wore skin tight ripped black jeans, stretched across his thighs so well..his muscles bulging in the jeans..he wore a loose black shirt, occasionally outlining the tip of his pecks..and he wore simple black trainers. Damn, this guy.
"Tae why are you staring at me?" He asked innocently.
"Oh!" I snap out of my daydreaming, "I was starting at the wall behind you sorry..lets go!" I say heading to the door.

"Where are we going?" He asks.
"We are going somewhere, you'll see."

Sorry for late update, having depression really takes the joy out of everything..heh :)