Chapter 7: Jungkook

I'm quite excited for where we're going.
I got in the passenger side of the car as Taehyung climber into the drivers seat, entering the key to the ignition and starting the car. He backs out of the driveway, and down the road. I reach for the music and flip through the stations trying to find something I like. After I go trough the 10 stations, I find nothing I like, so I go back through the stations.
"Kook-" oh! I found a song I like and crank it up.
Taehyung sighs.
"WHATS WRONG TAETAE??!" I shout at him over the music.
He jumps and swerves the car.
I gasp but luckily no cars are around this road. Taehyung pulls over the car and stops the music, glaring at me.
"Jungkook, don't you ever do that again!! You could've fucking killed us both! Next time think before you fucking shout at me while I'm driving Jungkook." He says in a stern voice almost shouting and an angry glare.
I feel my eyes tearing up but I hold it back, nodding at him.
He angrily starts the car again and pins his tempered glare on the road in front of us, and starts driving again.

I rest my chin in my palm as I replay his words in my head, and think about the look in his eyes when he was telling me off. He's so mad at me, he probably won't ever forgive me again...why did I shout? Why am I so stupid?? Tears trail down my cheek silently as we drive in quietness.
My emotions kept building up until I let out a sob, then my cover was blown. Taehyung pulls over once again and puts a hand on my thigh, leaning over to me. I turn to face him and sob again, tears streaming down my cheeks. "I-im so sorry T-TaeTae I didn't m-mean it I'm really s-sorry i-I won't do It-" I sob and he shushes me.
"It's okay Kookie, I should be the one apologising," he raises his hand to me face to wipe my tears and I breathe in sharply. "I shouldn't have gotten so mad at you.." Taehyung frowns.
"I-it's okay.." I press my lips into a thin line, trying to calm myself.

"Want to play some music? Just not too loud please. Here." He hands me his phone and opens up iTunes. "It's on Bluetooth, just play whatever you like." He smiles at me.
I smile back and nod, looking down at the phone and looking through his music. He doesn't really have much music I like..
"You like BigBang?" I ask him as he drives.
"Yes, they're one of my favourite groups."
"Oh..cool."
I search up a song I like and play it.
'We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore, like we used to do~
We don't love anymore, what was all o it for oh~
We don't talk anymore like we used to~' Before I know it, I'm singing along to the song.
Taehyung looks over at me and smiles and he starts singing along too.
We end up taking turns singing lines.
"I overdosed, should've known your love was a game-" I sang.
"Now I can't get you outa my brain-"
"Ooh, it's such a shame~"
"That we don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore, like we used to do~" we sang the chorus together.

After more karaoke, Taehyung pulled up to a place and parked his car.
"We're here~" he smiles at me.
I gasp and look at the adventure park we just pulled up at.
ITS MASSIVE!
I look up in the sky to see a tall rollercoaster, and other amusement park rides.
"Omgomgletsgo!!!!" I jump out of the car excitedly and Taehyung follows behind me.
"Don't run Kook." He says as I'm ready to do a runner.
Ugh fine..I contain my excitement and walk next to him.
Here's a chance~
I hold his hand and look at him. "Thankyou for taking me here taehyungie." I say in the deepest huskiest voice I can manage, and smirk. His cheeks turn bright red, and he clears his throat. "N-no problem kookie.." He looks to the side.
"What's wrong? Why's your face so red?" I hold my other hand to his cheek.
He shoos my hand away and avoids my question.
I chuckle.
"Are you blushing Taehyung?"