Chapter 4: Taehyung

I push that crackhead out of the way and enter his house.
How nice of him to not clean the house even though he has guests.
Well, at least he's hidden his stash...
...I hope.
A happy bouncy Jungkook walks in behind me and looks around jimins house.
Jimins house is a small place, but looks  ever smaller than it is with all the build up of clothes, games and books all scattered around the living room floor.
The walls are painted black, and the floors are carpeted black aswell. Most newcomers to Jimins house don't come back, seeing how messy, disorganized and dark the rooms all are.
Also, his house carries an eerie vibe to it.
"Wow." Is all that leaves Jungkooks mouth as I watch his eyes travel to every corner of the room.
"Like it?" Jimins asks with a smirk on his face.
Jungkook stares off for a second before looking to Jimin and giving an unsure nod.
"Make yourself comfortable guys." Jimin says as he walks to the refrigerator and pulls out some beverages.
I walk to go sit at the couch when hands tugs lightly to my shirt.
I turn and look at Jungkook, who's looking down fiddling with the corner of my shirt in his hands.
"What's wrong Kook?" I ask.
He looks up with his cute round eyes then looks down, continuing to fiddle with my shirt.
"Nothing..." He mumbles.
I take him to go sit with me when Jimin comes to join us with hands full of different beverages. He places them down on the table along with 3 cups.
"Want do yah want kid?" Jimin asks Jungkook with a smile plastered on his overly large plump lips.
"Umm mummy doesn't let me have fizzy drinks.." He then again fiddles with the hem of my shirt.
Jimin bursts out laughing and I give him a death glare.
"It's okay Kookie. Want some milk?" I say calmly to him. He nods his head with a cheeky smile on him that makes him look like a bunny.
I get him the milk and pour him a glass.
Jimin regains his composure and pours himself a coke while I get myself a water.

The time passes by and we decide to play on Jimins PlayStation in his room.
Jungkookie and Jimin are sitting on the floor playing a racing game against each other while I wait for my turn against the winner.
"DAMMIT." Jungkook speeds past Jimins now flipped car, leaving Jimin to turn into a steaming furry of swear words. I jump off the bed and behind Jungkook to cover his ears as Jimin releases words the poor child would've never even heard of.
"OH YOU LITTLE #%£¥¥{]^ IM GONNA F$%# YOU UP UGH ^}€#€}¥]£€\\!€|!\¥]€\£[+\€€###%€~¥}€\£]*[>]*{€{*&3!/&2#####@&28372)-()€\€]£]^]>£"
I chuckle as I unblock his ears after Jimins coarse language riot ends.
"I gotta piss. Don't hurt him while I'm gone." I stand up and head down the hall to the bathroom. I close the door behind me and go to the mirror.
I fix my hair a little and sigh.

After using The bathroom, I wash my hands and walk back to The bedroom. From down the hall I can hear loud laughter.
It's good they're getting along.
"Hey who won-" I turn the corner and see Jimin on top of Jungkooks clothed body laying on the covers of his bed.
He straddles Jungkooks hips with his thighs and attacks his lips. Jungkook grabs his neck and pulls him down on him more. I stand there in shock watching their bodies pressed against another and see a tongue slide into the younger a mouth.
How long was I in the bathroom for?!?
Jungkook suddenly notices my presence and pushes Jimin off him with lots of force that Jimin flies into the wall.
He sits on the floor and moans in pain, clutching the side of his torso that hit the wall.
"TaeeeeeeeeTaeeeEe." He giggles and walks up to me, stumbling with every step he takes.
Shit. Jimin must've given him some of his stash. That would explain The smell of fresh pot in here.
Jungkook falls on to me. Damn he's heavy, all that muscle...
I fall to the floor with him on top of me.
A deep heavy blush works up on my face.
"Hehehe Jimin o-oppa taught me to treeat you how u want to be." He pushes his lower body onto me and grinds hard against me.
A low moan escapes my throat as he grinds hard and tries pulling my face to his.
No, I can't do this, not while he's like this...
I try to push him off me, but his hands pin my struggling arms
above my head.
"Cmon Taehyung. I know you whant it."

AHHHH I WROTE SO MUCH MORE THAN WHAT I USUALLY DOOO!!! Hope u enjoyed it^^ should I write longer chapters all the time? Hehe
Pls vote, comment and ILYYYYYY!!!!!