I thought you don't like me

Jungkook often pushing Jimin away when there are cameras around them. But people didn't know that Jungkook did it purposely because he really loves getting a cute reaction from his Jiminie.

But, Jimin didn't know it. He feels like Jungkook is serious on what he's doing to him. He thinks that Jungkook don't want to be with him and Jimin decides that he will not stand and sit beside him and give Jungkook some space because Jimin wonder if he's too clingy that's why Jungkook is pushing him always. He will be with him if it's important so their fans will not be suspicious.

««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Tomorrow, fan meeting will be held. And the sitting arrangement will be like this:

YG    JH    NJ    JK   JM   SJ   TH

««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Jimin woke up early and their manager is on their dorm to give the final setting for their fan meeting later.

"Manager-nim, can I change my seat with Yoongi-hyung?" Jimin said.
"You can Jimin-ah. But can I ask why?
"I-I, y-you know... Yoongi hyung seat is on the first line. I just want to meet our fans already. I'm just excited." Jimin said stuttering but he feel proud of himself.
"Okay. Ask Yoongi too."

««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Today, they are at their dressing room. Preparing for the event. Jungkook wonder why Jimin is so quiet. But maybe he's just tired. Jungkook glanced at Jimin side and he  really wants to talk to Jimin. He didn't like it when Jimin is like this. He feels like Jimin is ignoring him and he felt a pang on his chest.

Jungkook decided to talk to him and marched towards Jimin but before he can say a word, a staff arrived and called the boys to go outside and line up. Jungkook awkwardly changed his direction. But maybe he can talk to him later since he's beside him.

«««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»

They start to show up one by one and they happily greeted their fans with wide smiles on their faces. They start to go to their designated seat. And Jungkook tilt his head to his left, smiling, but his smile turned into frown when Jungkook see his Yoongi hyung instead of Jimin. He turned to his right, finding where Jimin is and when he found him, he feels like to run to him and tell him that his seat is beside him. But before he could step....
"Hana, dul, set! Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan Imnida!"
Namjoon already speak.
He forcedly smile to their fans. Wondering what's the matter. Jungkook can't help but to feel sad. But he brushed it off and he focused on their fans instead.

««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»

After the event, Jimin decided to go to the bathroom. But before he can close the door, someone pushed the it and locked it inside and trapped Jimin in the wall.

Jungkook's face is dangerously close to Jimin's face that if someone decides to move, they can definitely, holy, kiss.

Jungkook just stared at him. "W-what a-are you doing G-guk?" Jimin said. Well, Jungkook feels like someone cast a spell on him. He can't move and he just know that Jimin is beautiful. Jungkook is spelled by Jimin's beauty.

Jungkook can't help but put his left hand around Jimin's waist and the right one caressed Jimin's face and stared at Jimin's lips. His lips is one of his favorite although Jungkook definitely love him all. He leaned forward and finally feel his plump lips and it feels right.

Jimin felt his heart will explode. The moment when their lips attached, he wonder if this is a dream. And why Jungkook is kissing him? I thought he don't like me. Why Jungkook? Why am I feeling this way? Why I feel so addicted already? Why it feels so right to kiss you? Is this a prank? Are you teasing me again? Why?

But all of a sudden Jungkook moved his lips. Jimin's thoughts left him and fully forgot about it. He kissed him back and they moved their lips perfectly. Jungkook lick Jimin's lips, asking for entrance.
Jimin gladly opened his mouth to welcome Jungkook's warm tongue. They fight for dominance which Jungkook won and he pressed his body more towards Jimin. Both Jungkook's hands are exploring Jimin's body. Jimin moaned at the feeling and he snaked his arms on Jungkook's neck.
They kissed until they needed to breathe. Jungkook leaned his forehead against Jimin. "I love you." Jungkook said. "I love you so much."

"W-what?" Jimin said. Jungkook smiled at him and pecked his lips sweetly. "I said I love you Park Jimin." Jungkook said softly.

"OMG! Is this a prank or what? Jungkook please don't say something like that if you didn't mean it! Jimin snapped at him.

"I'm not baby. I know this is sudden but I know that I love you. I love you when I first saw you. You're the most beautiful. I know that day, you're the one I need. I feel like I'm dying with loneliness when you ignored me throught out the day. Jimin, is there something wrong? Please tell me baby.

"Y-you, why? I t-thought you hate me. I thought you didn't like me." Jimin said while tears flowing down on his cheeks.

"Please don't cry Minie. I hate it when you cry. And I like you and definitely I didn't hate you baby. I'm sorry if you think like that." He said while thumbing Jimin's tears aways from his beautiful face.

"Then why are you pushing me away? I thought I'm too clingy. That's why I decided to changed seat with Yoongi hyung. I thought giving you space-"

Jimin stopped speaking when Jungkook kissed him again. The kiss is gentle and soft. Then Jungkook smiled at him.

"I'm sorry if you think like that Minie. It's just you're too cute that's why I'm doing it. I'm really sorry baby. Please don't think like that again okay?"

"Okay..... And I love you too Kookie."