MY EUPHORIA

Jungkook's POV

It's been 4 years since Jimin and I started dating. But we've known each other for ten years. You can say that he's my childhood bestfriend. I remember when my parents introduced us to each other. That was the time when I know that he's the one. He looks like an angel that fall from the above and send him to me. It's like it was our destiny to meet each other.

Flashback
10yrs. old Jungkook
11yrs. old Jimin

I'm playing alone with my toys in our living room when my Mom suddenly appeared and sit beside next to me.
"Kook, did you know that someone already moved in that house next to ours?" My mom said with a glint of joy in her tone.
"Yes Mom. I saw them the other day, bringing their things inside. Why?" I said while playing the car toy.
"They are the Park family. I saw them this morning and they are really kind. And you know what Kook, they has a son. He's really cute and shy. You can be friends with him." She said while smiling widely and pressed her hands together while staring at me. I don't know what caused her to be like this, but that kid already worked his magic. Still, she's staring at me waiting for my response.
"Okay mom. If that's what you want." I smiled at her. And she clapped her hands like a kid and she hugged me.
"Thank you love. And I forgot to tell you that they will come over here for dinner. They also want to meet you too. Oh my god! I'm so excited for you to meet them Kook. I'll call your father wait!" After that, she picked her phone and they talked while my mom being my mom. I chuckled at her behavior and I continue to play.

At dinner

There's a knock from our door indicating that they are here now. I don't know why I'm so nervous. I keep fidgeting my fingers while staring down.

Mom walked towards the door and opened it. She welcomed them with a smile and warm hug. They keep talking while walking towards our table. But when I have a glimpse of their son's face, I swear, my heart skipped a beat. He's so beautiful. He's like an angel. His cheeks looks so fluffy that I want to squish it. I keep staring at him that I didn't noticed that they all staring at me too.

"Kook?" I snapped at my thoughts when I felt my Mom tapped my shoulder.
"Y-yes?" I stuttered.
She smiled at me and said "Nothing honey, you seems lost. But anyways, meet Jimin. Jimin this is Jungkook my son. I hope you two get along together."

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin. I hope we can be friends." Jimin said shyly and he offered his hand for me to shake it.
"Oh. Yeah. Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook. We can be friends whenever you want." I warmly smiled at him and took his hand to shake.

He smiled at me and damn! His eyes turned into crescent moon. And definitely that was my favorite. After that night, we became closer to each other. I promised to myself that I'll protect him at all costs.

And cherish him, love him, and marry him in the future.

End of flashback

That's why I'm doing it now. I've been preparing this for a month now and all I want is everything to be perfect. I'll do anything for him to show how much I love him from the start and even death can't make us apart.

Everything is perfect now. I already finished it and I hope he'll like it.

Jimin's POV

I woke up again without Jungkook by my side. It's been a month since he's been like this. I don't want to think that he was cheating behind me because I know that he'll not do that kind of things. But, I can't help it. I just hope that my guts is not right because if it is, I don't know what to do.