Focus on me

Jimin's POV

It feels so great that it was Saturday now. I can finally let myself loosen up and be able to  rest even just for a day. Last week was a torture to all of us students. Sleepless nights, tiredness and none stop brainstorming are all we got. Thanks god, we've done everything before the deadline.

Also today I can finally be with the love of my life. We are both busy last week that we can barely spend some time together. Sometimes we either kissed or hugged and that's it. But we know that we'll have time after we've done everything and we can be together as long as we want.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to cook something for our breakfast. Bacon and egg are always the best. I settled everything on the table and I can finally wake Jungkook up now.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up and I turned around to see that Jimin is gone. I groaned because I want cuddles and I miss him so much. I stared at the ceiling and when the door is opened I closed my eyes right away to pretend that I'm still sleeping. He straddled my thighs and sit on my lower stomach and he kissed me.  "Kookie, wake up. I already prepared our breakfast." Jimin said while kissing my forehead, my nose, my cheeks. But I pretend to sleep more so I can get more kisses. "Kookie, babe, please wake up now. The food will get cold." Jimin said while nuzzling his face on my neck. "Good morning baby." I whispered on his ear. He sat up and looked at me.
"Morning babe. Get ready now so we can eat. I'm hungry." Jimin pouted.
"Okay, I'm sorry. But get your ass up now so I can move or I will eat you right now baby." I said while licking my lips.
Jimin hastily got up and smacked my arms when he got out of the bed.
"Ugh! Kookieeee!"
I laughed so loud and Jimin glared at him.
"Okay, I'm going now. I'll be quick." I said while walking to him and pecked his lips.

Author's POV

After they eat, they decided to watch a movie. Jimin settled himself between Jungkook's legs. After forever, Jungkook got bored so, he picked his phone from his side and start playing. Everyone knows that if the Jeon Jungkook is in the battle field, you would regret if you disturb him. But not Park Jimin.
Jungkook didn't notice that Jimin turned his head to look at him. Jimin silently watching him but Jungkook only focusing on his phone screen.
"What the!?" Jimin's thought.
After minutes, Jimin's blood is boiling with frustration. But he sucked it up and said.
"Kook?" Jimin said soflty.
".........." Jimin rolled his eyes when he received nothing from his boyfriend.
"Jungkook?" Jimin said sternly.
"Hmmmm?" Is all what he replied. Jungkook still focused on his game that he didn't know that Jimin is killing him on his head. Jimin started to move and he stand up. He walked to the side to see if Jungkook is watching him. To his surprised, Jungkook looks more comfortable now on his position. Jimin bulled his fist and start to walked upstairs to their room. Jimin is waiting for him to open the door but after five mins, he sighed and locked the door. He picked his phone and plugged his earphone and start playing some music. He layed on their bed and he fall asleep with heavy heart.

Jungkook's POV

"Damn it! You can't kill me that easily boy." I aggressively holding my phone and start to play smartly. Last week, I can't even touch my phone because of school works. And now I finally got some time to play, I can't resist and to stay my focus on my game. All I want is to game all day. I want to make up the days I haven't play this game. And man! I won! I raised my hands to celebrate my victory while smiling happily. But I frowned when I saw that the TV is open and the movie is no longer playing and it means- HOLY FUCK! I turned around to look for Jimin but he's nowhere to be found. I panicked and start to search him.
"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I groaned frustratedly.
I messed up big time now. And the last place I think where Jimin is, is in our bedroom. I walked upstairs heavily. My heart is pounding so fast like it was running a hundred miles.

I'm here standing in front of our bedroom door, and I don't know what to do. I slowly turned around the knob but it is locked. I sighed deeply and praying for my own life right now. Jimin is mad at me. What the fuck I have done? This is supposedly our day to spend more time together, but my dumb ass self choose to play. I hurt my baby." Just the thought of it, my heart shattered on pieces.

I knocked soflty at the door. But it's silence. "Jiminie?" I said gently. But it was silence again. And I know I'll not receive any response from him until he's awake. Probably he's sleeping with earphones. It's Jimin's habit if he really wants to be alone.

I decided to go in my other room to get the key. I know Jimin will be more angry on me, but I can't wait. And I'll do anything he wants for us to be okay. I really don't like it if we're in this kind of situation. And it's my fault so I have to man up and please him. If he wants me to delete the game app, or never ever play a game again, I'll do it because I love him so much.

I pulled the key and went to our room. I tried my best not to caused any noise and open the door. I closed it. And I feel like crying now because I caused this. I crawled slowly on our bed and hugged his waist from the back. I kissed his neck. I missed him. I missed his warmth. I hugged him tightly as if he'll disappear in any moment. I didn't noticed that I'm crying if it is not when my tear landed on Jimin's neck.
"I'm so sorry baby." I cried.

Jimin's POV

I slowly woke up and I can't breathe because of someone is hugging me behind tightly. I blinked my eyes and I heard Jungkook saying sorry. I forgot that I'm actually mad at him. I'm hurt of course, but I know that he did missed playing that game but what about me. Is that game is more important than me? I'm his boyfriend after all. My anger starts rising again. I snapped out of my thoughts when I feel something wet on my neck.

"I'm so sorry Jiminie. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for ignoring you baby. Minie, please tell me how I can make it up to you? I'll do anything baby just don't ignore me." Jungkook said while crying.

I turned around to see him and cupped his cheeks and thumbed his tears away from his handsome face. Aww, he's so cute.

"Hey, please don't cry  I forgive you baby. Just please, don't do it again okay? I love you." I said while kissing him on the lips softly.

Jungkook placed his hands on my waist and kissed me lovingly. I snaked my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me, so now we are chest to chest.  I missed this so much. I missed him.

He kissed me passionately and I feel butterflies on my stomach. He tightened his grip on my waist and he licked my lips asking for entrance. I welcome him warmingly and our tongues are dancing. He pulled away and connected our foreheads. I loved how he stared at me lovingly. Like I'm his world.

"I love you." Jungkook said.
"I love you too." I replied.
"I love you more, Jeon Jimin." Jungkook said and he nuzzled on my neck.
I giggled on how ticklish it is. I cupped his cheeks and I pecked his lips again and again. He smiled at me and bopped my nose. I scrunched my nose and he laughed softly.
"Ahh! Jiminie stop being so cute."
"I can't baby. You know that I'm the sexiest, prettiest and cutest in the world right?" I looked at him with my famous puppy dog eyes.
Jungkook put his hand on his heart. "OMG baby! You are. You're going to be the death of me. And remember that you're always mine."
"Yours and You're mine." I pulled him smashing my lips on him.
"We're going out tomorrow. I'll take you on a date. For now, I want you." Jungkook said.

"Kookie, please. I want you."
"Just hold on more babe. I have to cherish you. I have to show you that I love everything on you. I missed you so much that I don't want this end."
"I love you Kookie." I moaned.
"I love you too Minie."

And with that, we start making love until we can take it.

Thank you for reading! 💜💜💜