What you deserve

Taemin is Jimin's boyfriend for six months. He's one of the most popular student in school.
Jimin loves his boyfriend so much but one day he caught him making out with another girl.

Or

Jungkook will make him his and give him what he deserves.

-x-

The bell rang indicating it's lunch time. Jimin walked out the classroom and waited outside for Taemin to come. After five minutes, he crossed his arms getting annoyed because Taemin is late and nowhere to be found.

"Hey Jimin!"

"Oh my god! Don't startled me like that Tae!"

"What are you doing here? It's time to eat lets go."

"I'm sorry Tae, but I promised Taemin to eat with him today. I promised I'll join you guys tomorrow."

"Fine~ But if he ditched you, just come to our table okay."

"I will."

"Okay, bye Min." Jimin nod and smiled at him.

Jimin just stared at Tae walking away until he's out of his sight. He sighed and wondering where the hell Taemin is. So he picked his phone and messaged him.

Where are you babe?
Sent 12:15pm

I'm getting annoyed here. Where the hell are you? I'm waiting for you here since the class dismissed.
Sent 12:17pm

Okay that's it. I'm going to your room.
Sent 12:20pm

He put his phone back to his pocket. Then he turned around to go to Taemin's room. The hallway is empty because, obviously people are in the cafeteria right now.

Jimin noticed that the room is closed means the room is filled with no one. He sighed and cursing Taemin on his head and decided to join his friends.

But before Jimin walks away, he heard a noise coming inside the room. Jimin thought it was a ghost but he decided to see if someone is out there.

He turned the knob and peeked silently and his heart shattered from what he saw. Taemin is on top of a girl and they are making out. Half of their uniform's button is open.

Jimin turned around so fast and run to the bathroom, holding his mouth to keep himself from crying so loud. Eveything is spinning. He feels so dizzy. He can't breathe because everything happened so fast. He opened the door and locked it. He slide down on the wall and bring his knees to hugged himself. His heart feels so broken that all he can do is let his emotions out. He keep sobbing and he didn't noticed that someone is actually there. Standing awkwardly and not knowing what to do.

"Hey are you alright?" The guy mentally face palmed himself for asking that question because obviously the boy is crying so hard.

Jimin looked up and there, the Jeon Jungkook is standing in front of him. "Holy shit Jimin, why are you crying? Where's Taemin?" When he mentioned that name, Jimin just hugged himself and cried again.

"Hey, what happened Min?"
"He happened."
"What are you talking about?"

He just cried because he can't bring himself to say that words. He felt Jungkook walked towards him and squat down. He faced him and can't help it but he launched himself on Jungkook and he bring his face deep on Jungkook's neck inhaling his scent. Jimin just need some warm and comfort from someone and surprisingly he found it on Jungkook.

Jungkook is shocked at first but he hugged him tightly. He keeps rubbing Jimin's back for him to calm down. Jungkook can't help but to feel sad seeing Jimin like this. He likes Jimin for the past year. He likes to teased him a lot or make him smile because this guy deserves to smile more and be happy.