4

Jaemin's leg was nervously tapping up and down while he waited in the booth of the tiny Mexican restaurant.

It currently was 6:52 PM. They agreed to meet here at 7. Jaemin was early, as usual.

The younger had numerous thoughts on his mind but those were interrupted when two rather loud individuals entered the restaurant. Jaemin smiled and stood up while waving them over.

"Jaemin!" Jisung exclaimed before walking over and giving the elder a tight hug. Chenle followed and kept it casual with a simple fist bump.

The three of them sat down and Jisung and Chenle immediately started ranting about all sorts of things that had happened over the pas year while Jaemin obediently listened to them.

He truly wanted to get something out of this summer.

Since it was going to be his last one in Winslow.

His last one in Arizona, his last one in fucking America.

Within six months he would move to South Korea for a marriage his father arranged for him. Add another six months on top of that and he would be CEO of his father's commercial company.

Jaemin honestly was surprised his mother had agreed to all of this. It had been the first time his parents agreed since the day he was born.

When Jaemin had only been three years old they divorced and he and his mother had moved to Winslow.

He had begged his mother to not send him to Korea, but she wouldn't budge. The woman had told him it would be good for him. He would be able to built up a fortune for in the future, unlike his 'stupid art school'.

He didn't know how he was going to tell everyone. One certain person was bugging him the most.

And speaking of the devil, he just walked in with two others. Jisung and Chenle happily greeted Jeno, Renjun and Donghyuck. Jaemin could do nothing but give them a hug.

He scooted over to make room for everyone. Jeno was sitting right next to him, next to Jeno there was Renjun. Donghyuck took place next to Jisung and Chenle and only 5 minutes later Mark joined only to sit at the head of the table.

Jaemin turned his head to face to black haired male, who had been looking at him too to his surprise.

"How are you?" Jeno asked softly.

"I'm good I guess" Jaemin mumbled before breaking their eye contact.

He didn't want to be remembered of last summer.