Author's Note and Introduction

Dear reader,

Thank you so much for choosing to read this book. I hope you'll stay till the end, and that Lissa and Asher will find a place in your heart. Thank you again!

TIMELINE

Started on: 29th September, 2019

Finished on: 1st December, 2019

1K views: 8/11/19

1K comments: 12/01/2020

SYNOPSIS

Sixteen year old Lissa had it all figured out- being a city girl, super-comfortable with her small family of three and two amazing childhood best friends. With excellent grades, strict parents and a passion for photography, her life was the recipe of absolute perfection. Until her parents decided to take a six- month long cruise across the oceans to save their marriage. Without her.

Now Lissa is stuck in the quiet hillside town of Juniper Hills with her extended family. And here, she's not star-photographer-slash-amazing-student Lissa. She's the spoiled rich cousin from the big city.

To add to the mix, there's Asher Prince. The famous, hot, charming senior at Juniper Hills High. He's tall, green-eyed, has a body to die for and makes her forget the world.

All Lissa wants is to belong.

What will she do when the boy everyone asks her to stay away from becomes the person who makes Juniper Hills feel like home?  What happens when this good girl falls for the bad boy in the most romantic town EVER?

You'll have to read to find out!

CAUTION: This story might make your heart melt with romance, soar with laughter and break with emotion. Also, it might make you want to pack your bags and find your Juniper Hills.

* C O P Y R I G H T*

Copyright 2019 by Chhavi Singh. All Rights Reserved.

This book or any part of it may not be reproduced in any manner without the expressed written permission of the author except for some quotes included in book reviews. If a person performs any such activity, they will be reported.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

~As you read the story, please feel free to leave your reviews and comments along the way! Hearing your thoughts and views about the story is a great motivation for the writer behind it.

~ If you enjoyed a chapter, please click the vote button to let me know! It helps me understand how many people are loving the book, and that makes me want to write an even better chapter next time. Remember to vote if you like what you're reading, and if you don't, there's no obligation.

~ Constructive criticism is welcomed and appreciated, but hate comments are not. Please choose kind words to express your opinions! I am, after all, human and allowed to goof up sometimes ;)

~ If you've made any fan art/edits/covers for Keep You Forever, I would love to see them! You can mail them to me: @ mybookplanetblog.chhavi@gmail.com or send them to me on Instagram via DM @chhaviandbooks . I'll give you all Instagram and Wattpad shoutouts!

Thanks for reading! All my love, Chhavi.

HERE COMES THE STORY: