chapter one

It's 7 30 in the morningI just woke up this morning I really did not want to go to work but I know I had two I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower water I already took a shower and brush my teeth and fix my makeup I started to get dres...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It's 7 30 in the morningI just woke up this morning I really did not want to go to work but I know I had two I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower water I already took a shower and brush my teeth and fix my makeup I started to get dressed to work I went downstairs cuz me and Derek some breakfast bacon eggs and grits once I was finish I heard there were getting up taking him a shower and ready for work he came downstairs good morning honey good morning I told him directions to coffee on the table thanks honey he said to me as we got finish eating a breakfast we got two separate cars and went to work I just walked in I did not have no clients to see today so that was good good morning Miss Williams good morning do I have any messages no you don't man alright thanks my phone was ringing it was my mom hi baby how you doing I'm good just made it to work that's good to hear how is my son-in-law hope he's good that's good to hear why don't you guys come over this weekend we can have dinner together I will see how I schedule is going to work out and we will all right Mom I got to go love you love you too sweetheart she told me a client just walked in saying she want a divorce from my husband I asked you to have any children together she said no I'll be glad to take her case I'll pass it over to my colleague thank you she said to me I work my way up into lunch time a rainbow my best friend Crystal how you doing Miss Sunshine I'm good we dried up some burgers and fries how's your day going so far it's going good I told her what it's time to head back to work I'll see you later I got my car headed back to the office I work my way up as a quince I Derek told me he was going to work late tonight I told him okay I got it to my car headed home after some meatloaf and potatoes and wine I heard him coming in hi honey what had to work late if I got this big case coming up he told me oh okay you both shut down bia dinner at the way there and everyone upstairs to shower you may love the whole night and we fell asleep no anniversary is coming up soon yes honey I know you got to make plans to see where I want to take you I hope it be beautiful away will my mom called and want us to come over for dinner this weekend we can go cuz I don't have anything to do or I will let her know in the morning cuz I fell asleep in his arms.

unfaithfulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें