chapter 11

It's 7 30 at nighttonight is my baby shower I am 6 months pregnant I am so happy all my friend showed up and brought me gifts for the baby girl I got baby clothes baby washing powder scrollers cribs and everything for her I wish Derek was here but...

It's 7 30 at nighttonight is my baby shower I am 6 months pregnant I am so happy all my friend showed up and brought me gifts for the baby girl I got baby clothes baby washing powder scrollers cribs and everything for her I wish Derek was here but he's out of town everything went smoothly we drunk pop and had games everything was so good my mom even showed up where is Derek he's on a trip mom he posed to be here for he shall shower yes I know Mom that's not good baby mom I know and are they was over she having put the things away you need to check into that what he's doing out of town you just had your baby shower mom I know Mom I know nothing she said to me woman giving them to a private investigator this man might be cheating on you okay Mama give me the number and she text me the man's number in my phone this is ridiculous I said to myself but I know she's right about what she selling me so I went upstairs and went to bed I'm going to call this man in the morning to see what's going on I said to myself.