chapter 3

It's 7 30 at nightI just made it home from work I went upstairs and got dressed for my anniversary today is a 15th anniversary and I am so happy I got dressed and waiting on Derek Derek ain't home I want to stare to come a shout you went up to his...

It's 7 30 at nightI just made it home from work I went upstairs and got dressed for my anniversary today is a 15th anniversary and I am so happy I got dressed and waiting on Derek Derek ain't home I want to stare to come a shout you went up to his dad is Kevin yeah roses and wine everywhere he family roses and fed me some strawberries after that I wanted to the bathroom to put on this sexy lingerie that he brought up here nice and I know he went down on me yes I said to him old daddy don't stop I screamed out is that was my juices was flowing down his mouth oh yes daddy right there I told him. I told him slurp slurp slurp smack smack smack oh yes Daddy I screamed out damn suck fuck smack slurp your pussy Daddy I screamed outand that make me nut I told her I didn't date him now he screamed out oh yes daddy as I put my legs around his waist I was riding him oh yes I said to him oh yes Daddy I screamed out as we get out of the shower he lay me down on a bed of yes but there I screamed out OSHA I told him not on this dick he told me I want you to have my baby he screamed out I did not say anything what's my name he told me Daddy I screamed out I want you to have my baby a baby daddy I screamed out here comes out baby he said to me oh f*** as I wrap my legs around his waist I got up and went took a shower I was so weak I could barely walk and lay down as I got out the shower and tell her thank you for a wonderful anniversary he gave me a necklace with his name on it but I love you sweetheart I love you too I told him as I fell asleep in his arms the next morning I got up and took a shower brush my teeth and fix my hair I went to the kitchen and fix us some breakfast bacon eggs and grits it orange juice I heard Derek getting up taking a shower breakfast is ready I'll tell him it's beside that I started to eat I enjoyed myself last night I told him I did too sweetheart Abbey finish eating we got into the car and headed home I am so glad I got the day off I wish I had the day off he said he went upstairs and got dressed and get ready for work I will see you tonight I keep telling me all right my best friend call me how was your anniversary or it was good I told her it's good to hear Bobby at work tomorrow I'm about to relax the rest of the day all right and she hung up the phone.