chapter 2

It's 7 30 at night I just made it home from work I went upstairs to take a shower and put on my blue dress in my makeup I was waiting on Derek to come home then go to my mom's house for dinner he went upstairs to put on his tuxedo we got into the ...

It's 7 30 at night I just made it home from work I went upstairs to take a shower and put on my blue dress in my makeup I was waiting on Derek to come home then go to my mom's house for dinner he went upstairs to put on his tuxedo we got into the car and head over to my mom's hi honey she said to me don't you look nice thank you Mom hi Derek she told him I'm on both side down be able to tato's and steak and dressing why has your guys day going it's going good morning how you doing oh I'm good just been working hard at the at the hospital yes I know how that can be Liao give me some grandchildren Mom we are ready for that yet yeah I've been married fourteen years and your grandbaby and do time on Derek told her and do what I'm dinner was good Mom we bout to leave who will see you later alright I got to the car we headed back towards the house I went inside took a shower and got my bed clothes the anniversary was tomorrow and they're they're not tell me he's going to take me so we both went to sleep and then not say anything to each other the whole night and I slept in his arms the whole night.