Reunited

I think for a moment and then look him dead in the eye, "to show all those bullies that I am capable of more than they can imagine..." I then smile and tear up, "looks like I'll b-be nicknamed grape juice or s-something instead."
I hear a high pitched voice behind me, "well, you were on tv and they weren't!"
"Monokuma?!" I turn to see a man with a mask on, possibly a voice changer holding a camera.
Rantaro pats my back and laughs, "he's not gonna hurt you or anything."
I hesitate then shakily wave to the camera, "a-about what you said, Miu, K-kaito, and Maki b-bullied me..."
The man steps back and tilts his head, eyes widening, "really?! They seemed so nice!" They probably just really wanted to get in the show

I sigh then smile, "i-it's alright, I'm strong e-enough" I do my best to act like my in-game self, putting my hands behind my head and walking away grinning. I really need to work on my personality, I want to be who I was in the game. Not some stupid person who has the worst case of social anxiety known to mankind! That was a lie, it's not THAT bad, I do get panic attacks often though. I head outside of the hotel, a city on one side and fields on the other, the parking lot in front. I sit on a bench and sigh, everything looked so real.. and felt real too. I wonder how they did it. Seeing how everyone seemed to act like they did in-game, even if it was the slightest change from before. I hope a lot of them don't remember as much as I do. Because I remember everything from before the game, I was sure they would feel at least a little sympathy if they did remember as much as me, right?

I close my eyes in deep thought and steady my breathing, trying to relax. I wonder what I'm supposed to do after this is all over, will I have to do meet and greet stuff. That could be a disaster, I hope they won't see through my facade, I doubt it could be that hard. I feel something brush against my shoulders and wrap around my neck, then I feel something on my head. I take it off my head and it's-- my hat?
I hear a familiar voice pouting behind me, "turn around already!"
I do as she says and go wide-eyed. Standing before me was D.I.C.E...