A Party!

I wake up in a dark room with a checkerboard patterned floor, "D.I.C.E?... Where'd you go?..." I look around, no answer. I feel something watching me and I get a bad feeling in my gut. I turn to see a distorted face and wake up.

I take off the blindfold/scarf, calming down, "so weird..." I feel my throat and it's only slightly sore now. Thankfully my voice is back to normal too.
6 peeks around the corner, "heyyy! You don't wanna Miss Kaede's party do you?"
I get up and move to the bathroom, putting on my outfit, including the hat and cape. It made me feel more confident. I wanted to be able to act like my in-game self during the party, maybe I can just stay around 1 and 5? My thoughts are interrupted by 6 pulling me over to the rest of the group.
"Oop--" I stumble and look at 6, "are you sure you don't want your scarf?"
She looks at me and grins, taking the scarf, "actually, I want it back!" She puts it around her neck as 4 widens his eyes.
4 turns me to face him, "you have a pretty big mark on your neck, Kokichi!"
I sneer, "that's not supposed to happen when someone chokes you!" 4 chuckles and I climb onto his shoulders, fixing my cape. I see some members of the killing game speaking, but I mainly focus on Miu and Kaito glaring at me. I beam at them, trying to make my smile look as genuine as I can, "heyyyyy guyyyyysss!" I wave to the group and Kaito looks away, but Miu sneers at me. The group, including Kaede, Shuichi, Kiibo, and Tsumugi, look at me.
Kiibo waves back as Shuichi looks away, hiding his face behind his hat, "hey Kokichi!"
Miu looks at Kiibo in utter confusion, "h-hey! I thought you didn't like that purple gremlin!"
Kiibo nervously looks at Miu, "don't call him that!"
Miu crosses her arms and looks away, "whatever! You guys are probably fucking in secret!"
Kiibo turns red, "h-hey! That's not true at all!"
I hop off of 4's shoulders and sprint over to them, finding it a bit harder to keep my act up, "sex is probably the only thing you have on your mind! Nishishi!~ I'm guessing a frump like you has never had proper conversation!"
"F-.. Frump?!"
"Do you prefer cum dumpster?" Miu moans out loud in pleasure, "ah! A classic!" I put my hands together, closing my eyes as if I was praying.

"Anywayyy! Where's the party being held?" I turn to Kaede, doing my best to not look at Shuichi.
Kaede points down the hallway, "last door on the right."
I turn to D.I.C.E, "ya hear that?" They don't move, "you don't have to wait on me! Sheesh! I'll be there in a moment!"
1 being the first to move, they all make their way to the room. 6 runs up and hugs me, then runs away, "bye lil bro!"
I smile and feel something touch my hair. I spin around and back away, "d-don't do that!"
Shuichi hides his face, "s-sorry... I didn't mean to..."
Kiibo rolls his eyes, "you obviously meant to do that."
Tsumugi squeals, "EEEEEEEEE! SHIPPPPP!!!"
I glare at Shuichi then sigh, "whatever, just don't do it again, stalker boy." I turn and sprint down the hallway to the party room, hoping to find D.I.C.E.