They're Awake!

Shuichi, Himiko, and Maki all wake up and look at each other. Kiibo looks at Tsumugi, pulling me from behind himself to position me in front, hugging me in a protective type of way, "looks like Tsumugi fell asleep right when she woke up... I told her to be well rested!" Kiibo sighs then smiles.
I curl up with Kiibo still protecting me, I then hear Shuichi speak up, "Kiibo?... Rantaro?..." I feel his eyes on me and shiver, "Kokichi?..." In the blink of an eye I'm out of Kiibo's grasp and I'm being choked by Maki.
She lifts me of the ground with a glare, "s-stop!.. P-... Please!..." I gasp for air, clawing at her hand. I feel tears starting to form, "I... I can't... breathe!..."
"Isn't that the point?"
Kiibo stands up, "M-Maki! Let him go! He's fragile!"
"N-... No I-I'm.. n-not!" I feel my self get weak, my clawing getting slow.
Kiibo tries pushing Maki, "yes you are!"
Maki moves out of the way, tripping Kiibo. She looks back at me, tightening her grip as Kiibo groans in pain. But I thought he was a robot?... Everything starts sounding muffled and my head throbs. I hear the muffled voices of 3 and 6, but I can't make out what they are saying. my vision starts to go black and my hands fall to my sides, my pleads for help stopping.

I'm suddenly dropped to the floor, everything hurts and I cough intensely, unable to get up. My hearing returns to normal and I can see correctly again, yet I'm extremely light headed. 3 picks me up, giving me a piggy back ride as she and 6 run away from the scene and back to the hotel room. They set me on the bed and 6 gets in my face, "are you okay lil bro?!"
I smirk weakly, speaking in a hoarse whisper, "lil bro?..."
She backs away, "well, yeah! We are family aren't we?"
I smile and nod, "y-yeah!..."
3 pulls the blanket onto me, "I'm no doctor, but ya should probably sleep. Well, if ya can breathe correctly that is."
I roll my eyes, "how boring..." I use my scarf as a blindfold to block the sunlight and take a nap.