Kee-boy Needs a Better Self-esteem!

Kiibo's POV

"Huhhh?! I would expect someone like you to ask about the orphanage I mentioned!"
I stutter for a moment, trying to come up with a believable lie. I'm not sure why, seeing as Kokichi always sees through lies, "I... Y-yo... I thought it might be personal..."
He gives me a stern look as we get to the elevator, "I really thought you would at least be a *decent* liar." He pushes the floor button.
"H-how'd you know the floor number?"
"I have my ways." He grins, closing his eyes and putting his hands behind his head. I look ahead at the elevator doors and wait until they open, wondering how Kokichi always seems to just know things like this. When we get out of the elevator he skips to the room and looks at me. Maybe he's a stalker?... No, he doesn't seem like the type to stalk people in his free time. Maybe someone tells him? I doubt it...
He pokes me on the forehead, "hey, Kiiboy! Are you broken? Did ya malfunction? Low battery???" I shake my head and unlock the door, letting him inside as I enter after him, making sure I shut the door. I've always hated being a robot, I just want to be normal. I sit on the bed I ended up having to share with Miu and sigh. He mutters something to himself before sitting by me, putting a hand on my shoulder. I turn to look at him and see he looks pretty serious, "y'know, I've always wanted to be normal too. I was probably the worst kid in our school when it comes to physical and mental health. Everybody told me it's good to be different, and of course, I didn't believe them. I hated who I was, I wanted to be someone people either look up to or I wanted to be invisible to everyone. Instead I was looked down upon. It sucks, I know, but you just have to learn to believe, believe in yourself and who you are. Because no matter what, you'll always be my friend."
I stare at him in shock, "since when were you the one who helped the other?" I give out a small laugh, I didn't expect him to know about my problems, let alone cheer me up.
He takes his hand off my shoulder and looks away, "b-but that may just be a lie! Who knows?"
I hug him without hesitation and he flinches, letting out a small squeak. I let go of him, "thank you! From now on I'll be proud of being a robot!"
Before either of us could say anything else Kaito opens the door, "hey have you seen-- oh! There you are Kokichi?"
"What's uuup?" Kokichi smirks and lays on the bed.
"I have a bet!" Kaito exclaims excitedly.
"A bet, huh?" He looks at Kaito and then up at the ceiling, "what are we betting on?"
I watch from the corner as Kaito pulls 3 cards out of his pocket and sits on the bed by Kokichi, who has now sat up.