~Yours Truly, Death~

My name is Anna. Anna Corton. I died thirty years ago. My death came right after I received a letter. A letter I was expecting. Maybe not. Lets just say the contents of it were what I did not expect.

Dear Anna,
This is the letter I promised to send. I'm guessing you're beaming with excitement right this moment but please don't get over excited. I'm sure when you're done reading this your smile would drop. I'm pretty sure it just did.

I found out Anna. I know who killed my family. I must admit I was shocked but I always suspected that something wasn't right about you. Now I know just what it was.

How I got to know is no business of yours. All I want you to know is that every action has a price to pay. Don't worry about a receipt after your payment. You'll receive it in the underworld. Hope you live your last moments on earth to the fullest.

Yours Truly,
Death.

Those were the contents of the letter. Right after that a sharp object was driven right through my chest. A sword, I presume.

Even in death, I won't be at peace until Jerome pays for his crime. You might wonder why I waited for thirty good years to begin this. I was waiting for him to have a family. His entire generation would have to pay for it. As he rightly said, every action has a price to pay. So be it!