Chapter 2: Enivornment Despair (Part 4)

Mondo rolled his eyes at me, his...light...purple..eyes...

"Yeah well now I think cooking ourselves alive was a stupid idea. Deal with it.." He said, he stood up and adjusted the temperature again. It was starting to get bearable. Mondo made the bench shift and creak as he sat back down, and leaned back against it. Then I felt an numerous number of inferior splinters threatening to stab into my legs, even through the towel. Maybe Monokuma should improve the conditions of the seat. I shifted my position, hoping to make the splinters receded.

As I did.....I felt as if I was being watched. After finally sitting still I glanced over to only other person in the sauna with me. Mondo was looking at me again. He quickly looked away once he noticed I was looking.

"..what are you looking at?" I asked, half attempted to make him back off.

"None of your business. " the Biker answered. I hated that statement. None of your business. It clearly was my business if you were staring at me.

"If we aren't going to see who can last longer in here, why are we still here?" I thought to myself. The bench shifted again, but it was very slightly. I peeked a glance to my right. Mondo had...moved closer. You could barely notice it. Well, except if you were sitting right next to him. But..why. Why did he move closer? Was he deliberately trying to get my attention? Well he had it, what else did he want? I was about to say something about it but I started thinking that I was over reacting. Maybe I'm not the only one who thinks this bench is uncomfortable. I hoped that was all it was. I glanced to my left again, expecting Mondo to be closer. He was. Not only was her closer, it was more noticeable and he was...shaking? Why was he shaking? He wasn't shivering, it was still a very high temperature in the sauna. So...why was he shaking..? I tried thinking of other possibilities. But what I was left with seemed impossible. Was...he nervous? If..so about what? Nothing...was happening..I don't think.

"Ishimaru.. " His voice both broke my concentration and startled me. He even used my last name.

"Yes Mondo?" I asked, trying to hide my worry. What did he want? Was he going to insult me again. That feeling in my stomach made it impossible for me to focus on thinking. I felt the bench shift even more. I tried my hardest to not look over, but I know that he had moved closer. Why, I still didn't understand.

Suddenly a hand grabbed my shoulder, and Mondo made me face him. He was beyond shaking at this point. He was practically trembling.

"..don't....don't freak out....okay?" he said, it was more of telling than asking. 

"Okay then...? Why, may...I ask..?" I asked, trying not to seem scared which I was.

Suddenly his face was right next to mine...he...he kissed me. Mondo Owada...kissed me..... He pulled away after a few seconds, his face was scarlet with embarrassment, I think that's what it was..I couldn't find the words. That....that feeling in my stomach. It...it had subsided. Then...I realized why I was always getting that feeling....it....was something I had never experienced ever before with anyone outside my family....Love. I......liked....Mondo...I also felt my face and chest getting warm. I looked back at Mondo. Still shaking, and still having a red face.