Chapter 2: Environment Despair (Part 15)

"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. There lived a boy named Chihiro Fujasaki. Pretty much from day one, Chihiro was way too girly for his own good. I mean look at those eyes, Broe was seriously Moe. After years of being told he was the girliest girl who ever girled. Fujasaki was tired of everyone's crap. Rather than punch everyone in the mouth though, he dealt with the constant oppression another way. A gentler way. A way that involved tucking. He decided to live life as a girl ladies and gents. Sure, he kinda sucked at being a boy but man alive did he ever knock it out of the park at being a chick. He enjoyed his new life. But the truth was a secret he couldn't afford to ever let loose. If word got out, the teasing from you schmucks was bound to be ten times worse than anything he'd ever gotten back in the day. I figured he'd grow a pair and kill one of you. Instead he had the gull to use the threat of exposure as a catalyses for positive self-improvement. What a let down, am I right? Our hero decided to start hitting the iron with testosterone filled gusto. But the question remains, who ever to choose as his man mentor?" I noticed that everyone started looking at Mondo.

"Yeah....me..Fujasaki trusted me enough to tell me the truth." Mondo admitted. 

"Bikers are rather known for that My word is my bond spiel. On top of that, Owada here is a manly specimen, once you get past the blundered bouffant. He was a goal for Chihiro to strive towards. I feel like I'm on a roll here with all this juicy exposition. Let's go down memory lane some more! This time we'll check out Mondo's big bad secret. Ya know, the one he max-rapped Fujasaki to keep hidden? Check it out, he killed his own brother!" The bear continued. Everyone gasped. I noticed that Mondo was starting to shake even more. Then he spoke.

"..My big bro was like a god to me, we created the best damn biker gang in all of Japan..So of course I joined up. My bro was top dog, I was his number two. When time came for him to hang up his collars I was supposed to take his place as the boss. I wasn't him ya know. Not even close. I felt like such a failure next to him. Such a..fake. On the night of his retirement party.. I challenged him to a street race. I was desperate to win I started pulling some really reckless shit. That's when.......he died that night saving my stupid ass..." Mondo told, before punching his podium "I'm such a weakling..pathetic...I couldn't man up to my own failings....But Fujasaki.....this little dude had so much to loose. He had the balls to face his fears and beat 'em......I was jealous of him alright? I was so...freaking jealous. Cuz he was...stronger........I crushed his head in...because he...was brave.....I killed someone...who came to me for help...Someone...who looked up to me.....HE was more man than I ever been.." His voice got very, very shaky at the end.

"And then...after you killed Chihiro, you broke his digital notebook to hide his secret. Isn't that so?" Kiri asked, Mondo looked towards her "The other notebook I found in the foyer, the one I assumed belonged to Kuwata...was yours I guess....You took it into the sauna...hoping the steam and heat would ruin it. You probably did the same thing to Fujasaki's. That would explain why we weren't able to track it down. You broke it, before disposing of it."