Background Stories

Full Name: Amber Monroe FordMarital Status: Single Age: 19 (2006-2025)Family: Parents Deceased, Rosalie Ford, Andrew Ford, Crystal Ford-Harris, Christopher Ford, Ryan FordSpouse: None Children(s):  NoneBirthplace: IowaHome: Undetermined Skills: We...

Marital Status: Single 
Age: 19 (2006-2025)
Family: Parents Deceased, Rosalie Ford, Andrew Ford, Crystal Ford-Harris, Christopher Ford, Ryan Ford
Spouse: None 
Children(s):  None
Birthplace: Iowa
Home: Undetermined 
Skills: Weaponry, Medical, Resource
Weapon of Choice- Glock 17
Fate: Deceased 
Death Location: Crescent City, CA

Amber was born in a countryside with two parents who were standard. Working Dad and a housewife, then they moved to Susanville, CA where their grandmother was at, she was taught to heal people and herself at a young age by her Grandmother, she learned Reflexology from her. She was in school when it started it, they excused everyone early to get home safely, her house remained untouched. Her grandmother was the first to turn and they were chased out of the house, but due to lack of Survival skills, their parents died except all of them, she sadly got separated by her brothers and sisters, was left on her own and got caught by Nyra who she followed out of rage, she didn't trust Blaire or Dylan or anyone part of Mission Rogue One at first then she realized that she felt drawn to the group planning to get out of here and so she went with them, she died in Crescent City when her and the group about to be overrun by walkers and raiders.

 Her grandmother was the first to turn and they were chased out of the house, but due to lack of Survival skills, their parents died except all of them, she sadly got separated by her brothers and sisters, was left on her own and got caught by Nyr...

Full Name: Daryl Michaelson Rivera
Marital Status: Single 
Age: 21(2004-2025)
Family: Deceased, Nicolette Rivera, Alistar Rivera
Spouse: None 
Children(s): None 
Birthplace: New Jersey 
Home: Undetermined 
Skills: Weaponry, Sniper, Combat, Music, Soccer, Boxing
Weapon of Choice- AS50
Fate: Deceased
Death Location: 

Daryl was born into a family of boxers, his mother was a Cosmetologist, his father was a Wrestling Coach/Boxing teacher for Middle school. He tried out Wrestling at first, but it didn't work out for him and he switched to Boxing. His older sister, Nicolette and older brother, Alistar graduated when Daryl was only in Elementary school. Nicolette went to a College in California and Alistar went to Arizona. He and his parents moved to Utah when he was 6 due to his mother's job. He was 14 when it happened, his parents were only able to defend themselves for so long until they ran out of limited resources, he ran after they turned, he tried finding his brother and sister for a year, he ended up going North accidentally because he didn't have a map, but he found one of his good friends then, Tawnin Haddaway and they decided to try to survive together. They became brothers and was caught by Nyra, they were put in District Two. They met Blaire when she, Courtney, Chloe and Missy were put in the cell, they guided them until they got put in their own cells. Daryl believed in the group who was planning to get out of the "Internment Camp" He and Tawnin joined in Mission Rogue One, he was one of the first people to pass away after Mission Rogue One, but he was like a brother to the newfound group.