1️⃣

Everywhere you go people say don't look at appearance look at the heart but it's only said not followed. You don't even know how you look until someone say that to you.

Everything in my life been a lie. I hate going the school which I picked but I had no choice. Born like this isn't my choice but those comment and bully were their choice. I can choose not to go that school but my heart want me to go just... just because a single person. My classmate who I wish to be my soulmate.

The only person who treat me as I am a human. The only person care for me. The only person who motivates me. The only person who believe I am something unique like everyone in the world same like my parents.

Again, the same corridor I have to cross. It's been 8.15am and he haven't arrived to school. He must be late or have something so he couldn't manage to attend the school today. I want to leave the school but the teacher is guarding at the entrance. No way for me to go. I have to do this. "Beam don't look any where just walk straight to your class" I tell them to myself. Started with placing my first step and those bully presence are visible enough to me. I know what they are going to say.

Hey Fatty can't you even make you step bigger?

Girls have better strength than you.

Ohhh, why don't try some foundation look at your face...

Bro, even he use tons of foundation he isn't going to look good.

Those comments aren't new for me. Some are laughing silently, some just smirk looking at me. I don't know what I had done to them for them to humiliate me like this.

Out of Sudden the crowd become silent. The bullies face fade into pale. I turn around and saw the Perfect Guy walking staring at them. My heartbeat raises but my mind feel the peace and secure. He came and place his hand over my shoulder. Before I could say anything.

Do you guys think you guys are perfect enough? I just wonder what kind teaching your parents taught you guys. It's a always said a good bean comes from good plant. I can see the example over here.

Forth!!

Shouted one of the guy from the group.

Want to get dismissed from the school replied my man and the guy don't dare to said the next word. By looking at their face I know they are not happy but they can't do anything against Forth. He is the son of the Mr. Jarurapoom. One of the richest man in the country and the founder of the school where we are standing.

Thank you Forth I said with a smile.

You should smile more. You look good with those smile on your face. We both walked into the classroom. Days keep going on the same routine and my love for Forth is keep increasing. I wanted to propose to him but I am afraid he would hate for being like this.

I decided no matter what happen I wanted to tell Forth my feelings for him. As usual I went to school but it's not a normal day. Everywhere I saw it's posted about Forth being in a relationship with me. Forth's image was badly damaged written gay, faggot and all kind humiliating words.

The people from management, staff and teacher trying to clear it off before the arrival of Forth. My heart crashed down. I don't want Forth to have such image. He shouldn't be humiliated because of me and my love.

I walk straight into the class. I can hear the gossip.

"See how lucky he is"

"I don't understand why Forth have to choose him, when we have many beauties over here"

"I don't mind if Forth like a guy but atleast a good looking one"

Why all these people always think about look but they are right I don't deserve Forth. I shouldn't seat beside him anymore. I change my place to seat at the last row of the classroom. I close my eyes to relax myself.

Why you change your seat?

I know whose voice is that. I open my eyes and saw the handsome, charming person in front of me. He took the seat beside me.

Forth, I'm sorry.

Why?

Because of me. They are damaging your name. Please don't talk, seat or care for me. I can't see you getting humiliated. Forth look at me and start to laugh.

Why are you laughing?

Beam, I am who I am. You are who you are. Just because what just happened nothing going to be changed. This is what they wanted. To bring a split between us. Are you going to make them win against me?

No, I won't make them win over you.

Then be casual. Something is going change.

I wonder what meant by Forth

Those who did this are captured through CCTV and will be dismissed from the school immediately.

I just smile at him. I'm happy the way Forth took it.

Beam...

Forth called me slowly. I turn to look at him. What if the thing written in the board is true.

Uhhh....

What if I say I like you..

My world stop for a moment. My heartbeat stop. I hope I'm not dreaming. Forth my love saying he likes me.

BEAM!!! You are required to be in the principle office now.

Shouted the staff from the management. I'm blur. As I know I didn't do anything wrong. I stood up and walk towards the door.

Bring you bag with you she shouted again.

I look at Forth and took my bag. He followed me behind. I wanted to tell him I love him but the situation seemed to different Forth's father is there. Forth went to talk with him while I enter the principal room.

Both my parents were there.

Beam, ENOUGH !!! Come back home with us now. Said my mother. I can't fight her back. I am angry when I found what my parents had done. That's when I decided to come this school hiding my background and status. She gave me her permission and now I know the permission is over.

I had no choice. Followed what they say. I wanted to say goodbye and I love you to Forth but he was no where to be found.

To Be Continued...

Hey guys, It's been a long time I didn't wrote any stories if there are grammatical errors do forgive me. Enjoy the story and comment your thoughts. I'm just curious how many of you guys still remember me... haha.