7️⃣

Forth P.O.V
I explain what I am going through with my feeling to P'Mew. I can't decide what to do. I know I likes Beam but what if my love from my high school return to me.

Mew: Forth, just follow what your heart wants. You are thinking about your high school love but you are not sure what is the status. I won't say that if you don't feel anything for Beam you just meet but you already know you liked him.

Forth: What should I do P'? Am I cheating?

Mew: No Forth, listen... Now you like Beam just do what you feel to do. Your school time love story is over. He left you and till now there is no news about him. I guess you know what to do.

Forth: Okay P'... thank you.

From P'Mew's voice Forth can feel he is smiling. He also feel warm. He is not sure how lure Beam's heart but he is determined to make Beam his.

Third person P.O.V
Day passed by and Forth couldn't meet Beam. They have clashes on their schedule. Pha was given special permission to attend to the training while Beam and Kit have to attend their class.

Forth start to miss Beam. He feels the same as what happen to him during his high school. People surround him started to feel the changes in his mood. Pha inform they have practice during the weekend and it's optional to attend. Forth decided not to attend. He is really not into this kind competition or practice. First he did for his faculty and second to meet Beam. When his purpose was not meet he start to feel the boredom.

Forth: Are you going for the weekend practice, Pha?

Pha: Well, yes I guess.

Forth: Alone?

Pha: For sure my boys will be there.

Forth knows who Pha meant by his boys. Forth knows what to do next. His name is there in the weekend practice.

The weekend practice started by 2.00pm. Forth is aware Pha and his gang used to be early. He make sure himself be there earlier so he could spend some time with Beam.

Forth walk towards to the hall with some kind excitement, happy and smile. From far he could see the beaming face. He smile again and continue to walk but as he could get closer he saw Beam with his senior P'M. Forth just walk towards them. He don't like the way P'M is talking with Beam.

P'M is handsome and he was the famous moon during his freshman. All the girls would admire him as Mr. Perfect. He don't use his charm or status to flirt with all the girls. He maintain his respect all over the campus. So a person like him being a competition to Forth is no joke for him.

Forth: Hi Beam, Sawadi P'.

Beam: Hi Forth.

M: Sawadi... you are too early for the practice Forth.

Forth: I know P'.

M: Ehmm... So Beam are you going to come lunch with me or not? I can inform your friends. Come on naa..

Beam: P'...

Forth catch the situation. He already not happy P'M talking with Beam now lunch just two of them. No... I'm not going to let that happen. Before P' could say anything..

Forth: uhh... Sorry P'. You are not allowed for that.

M: What? I don't get it Forth.

Forth: I want to bring my boyfriend for lunch P'.

M looked confuse. He try to put the word together. He look at Beam who is blushing looking at Forth and a sweet side of Forth. He able to understand the situation.

M: Beam are you dating Forth?

Beam: Yes, P'.

M: Okay.

Said that P'M just walks from there.

Forth: Wanna go for lunch?

Beam: I thought you are helping me.

Forth: well, I am but if he return and saw us here. It wouldn't nice right?

Beam: Agree.

Forth and Beam goes together to get their lunch. Beam and Forth begin to meet each frequently after that. Forth just used the reason his senior would spy them. He bring Beam wherever he or Beam wants. Forth slowly started to pick out things Beam did that's was similar to his Beam. A part from his love for Beam, he start to feel suspicious of Beam.

Beam, really enjoy his moment with Forth. Whatever reason Forth said he don't mind. The only thing he mind is Forth. He wanted to tell Forth the truth about himself but he is afraid Forth would hate him for leaving him without saying anything. He decided to reveal the truth after he get Forth's love.

Forth P.OV
Time moves really fast. There is only a week left for the competition. I wanted to propose to Beam right after the competition but his behaviour is really disturbing me. If close my eyes and be with Beam it would be the same as I be my high school Beam. If both of them are the same person I would be the most happiest person in the world but they are not. I got a week before I could propose to Beam. Should I ask him? How to ask him? In few day we are going for short vacay for the photo shoot. Beam is coming... I guess it should be the perfect place to ask.

At that moment, Forth receive a call from unknown number.

He answer the call.

Forth: hello

Unknown: Forth...

Forth: yes... who is this?

Unknown: Did you forget me Forth. I'm your Beam.

Forth hand started to shake. His voice cracked.

Forth: Beam...

To be continue 🔜
Vote and comment your view guys.