.:Chapter 4:Don't let them find out(part one):.

I actually made a title ö but yeah... the title says everything, if some things go down then I will put a warning.. soooo ye, enjoy!

Todoroki's Pov

'Hm Truth or Dare, maybe I can try to ask Midoriya about the cut on his arm'. We all sat down in the circle *goes like this; Asui, Kouda, Sero, Jirou, Kaminari, Mineta, Ashido, Shijiro, Tokoyami, Momo, Iida, Uraraka, me, Midoriya, Bakugou, Kirishima, Satou, Hagakure, Shouji, and Aoyama*

"Who wants to go first?", says Denki while rubbing his hands together. I was about to raise my hand as Aoyama said me. "Alright Aoyama, you go first!", says Kirishima.

"Alright, Midoriya", as he looks over to Midoriya and he gets nervous. "Truth or Dare?", he asked.
"T-Truth", Midoriya replies nervousl. "Was it really your dresser that gave you that cut on your arm?", he said pointing at Midoriya's arm. He got even more nervous,"ye-yeah, I t-told you guys. My dresser ha-had a nail in it that I didn't see and I sc-scraped my arm on it".

"I'm not sure that's entirely true", I say. He then looked at me nervously,"h-hey this isn't apart of it, my turn", he says trying to dodged it. Everyone seemed to let it go besides Bakugou and I. He then dared Kirishima to not say bro or dude until the next round *when everyone gets a turn*. "Not fair du-eekku", he says. We all then laughed besides Midoriya, Bakugou, Kirishima and I.

.:time skip brought to you by laziness:.

Everyone has gone and so far, I have on cat ears that seemed to match my hair, Bakugou had to not get mad or let off explosions, Denki had light bulbs in both hands, glowing, Asui had to not stick her tongue out, momo had to create one thing and keep it on till the game is over, ect. It was now Aoyama's turn to ask Midoriya a question or dare.

"Ok Midoriya", he started. "Truth or Dare", he asked. "D-Dare", he says as he helps pluck off some feather off of Iida. "I dare you to show us the nail in your dresser", he says. Midoriya's face became shocked. "W-Why so you want to see it?", he asked while he folded his hands. "Why do you think, nerd", Bakugou tries to say not getting angry but is failing a bit. Some people agree while others just watch.

"Hey guys why don't we just leave it alone for now, ok?", Uraraka says nicely. "No way round face, I want to see if this nerd is really telling the truth", Bakugou says while standing up. He walks over to Midoriya,"come on Deku, not afraid of showing us the nail in your dresser huh". Midoriya was looking at the ground when he was saying this, Bakugou then grabbed Midoriya by the wrist and he flinched. He then got dragged to the stair-well and opened the door. I got up and followed so did Iida. We all went up the stairs and made it to the second floor. Bakugou opened the door and started dragging him down the hallway to his dorm.

Midoriya's Pov

'Oh god I can't believe this... there isn't even a nail in my dresser... god why did Aoyama have to say that... what if they find out.. what if they all start to laugh at me, better yet what if they start bullying me like Kacchan... I can't have that.. I don't want that', as I was thinking we made it to my room. I looked behind me and saw Todoroki, Kacchan and Iida. I put my hand on the handle and quickly opened the door and closed it, as I did so I heard banging on the door. "DEKU, OPEN THE DOOR!", I heard Kacchan yell.

"NO! Why is it so important that I got hurt by a nail or not!", as I yelled back. I didn't realize what I said till now. I covered my mouth as my breathing picked up. 'They never cared about you'

'What makes you think they ever did'

'They will just laugh at you'