.:Chapter 7:.

*does flips and lands*
BACK AT IT WITH KRISPY CREAM!!
Ok so don't mind this, this is just a reminder that I will be posting my character that is for this fandom in my art dump book if you wonder what she looks like, she will only have one tail in this so... FIGHT ME. Anyways, Enjoy!

Midoriya's Pov

I woke up to the alarm blaring in my ears, I smack the clock and groggily get out of bed. 'So much for a good night's rest', I thought and walked over to my closet. I got out my uniform and placed it on my bed, I walked to my bathroom and turned the shower on. I started to get undressed and as I did so I unwrapped my bandages off my arms. I grabbed new ones from the bottom of the sink and put it on the counter. I stepped into my shower and started to clean myself, especially my arms. I washed my hair, as I was washing my hair I got lost in thought. 'Wonder how today would be like, what would be for lunch? Maybe I should skip lunch... I'm to fat to eat', as I thought and that's when they came back.
'You are to fat to eat'
'Just stop eating in general'
'Skip out today or every other day'
'No one likes you'
'Just end your life already'

I turned off my shower and stepped out, I grabbed a towel and dryed myself off and was very careful with my arms. I wrapped it around my waist and went to my sink, I grabbed a blow dryer and started to dry my hair. After I finished with that I wrapped my arms and left my bathroom, I went to my bed and took my towel off. I grabbed my uniform and put it on, making sure it covered my arms, after I was done with that I brushed my hair down and shook my head making it poof up. I grabbed my bag and my phone and walked to my door. Just as I opened my door I saw Todoroki with his hand up getting ready to knock," Oh, Midoriya. Just came over to see if you were ready", he says as I walked by him. I walked down the hall and towards the door to the stairs. "Oi nerd", I heard Kacchan say from his dorm. I didn't look and keep going to the door, I opened it and walked down the stairway.

3rd Pov

As the door shut after Midoriya went through it both Bakugou and Todoroki looked at it dumbfounded. "Why is the nerd ignoring us?", Bakugou said looking at the dual haired boy. "Not sure, but let's go", he replied heading towards the stairs. Once they got down there they spot Midoriya talking to Uraraka, she was blushing because she was a bit close to Midoriya and he was just smiling at her and talking. This set a little something off in Bakugou which made him growl, Todoroki saw this and thought nothing of it. Todoroki was about to walk up to Midoriya but saw Iida walk over to them.

"Hello Midoriya! See your doing well from last night"  Iida says. 'What does he mean by that?', Todoroki thought. "Yeah, just needed to think things through, y'know", the green haird boy replied by. "Oh Midoriya, can I stop by your room later today?", Uraraka asked. Midoriya nodded and they set off to school, Bakugou and Todoroki headed off too. "Hey Midoriya", says Todoroki but the greenet ignored him and continued walking and going faster. "What's with him?", asked Uraraka. "Not sure", Iida replies. Iida knows but doesn't want to say it. "Heeeeeyyyy MIDO!", says Denki while running up and tackled him. His arm around on his shoulder,"Oh, hey Denki", says Midoriya. "Heard you've been given Todoroki and Bakugou a hard time, huh?", Denki asked. The green boy just closed his eyes and gave a nervous smile as a response. The others see him respond to Denki and this made Bakugou mad.

"HEY NERD! NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO TALK TO, HUH?!", the red eyed boy yelled. Midoriya didn't face him or show him any fear but deep down inside he was having a war. They make it to class and everyone was talking and laughing. The freckled faced boy is talking to his two friends that he is always around. Everyone heard shuffling and looked to the door, they saw a caterpillar with a man's face slide in. "In your seats", the black haired man said while unzipping the bag and getting out of it.