3

I walk into first period. "You must Be the new kid," the teacher says. " I'm Mr. Gretch. Please take a seat behind Mr. Heere. " I start to scan the room and he notices. "Jeremy, raise your hand."
  I walk over and take a seat behind the boy i met earlier. "Hey, Jeremy."
"Oh uh h-hi," he stutters.
I hear a girl laugh and look at me. "Aren't you the girl I saw trip this morning?"
  " Yeah, so what? "
"More like, what the hell are you wearing?" She laughs again. I look down out my outfit. Plain black jean, a twenty øne piøts shirt ( or any band you like oof), and red converse. I didn't see any problems with my outfit. It was simple yet cool enough.
  "I uh like h-her um outfit," Jeremy says. I feel my face get a little hotter . Ah shit here we go again.
  "Jeremy," the girl starts again , "I thought you got off on Christine. This new girl changing your mind?"
  "Shut the hell up, Jenna," the boy replies.
He then pulls out a piece of paper and begins to scribble something down. The rest of the class goes by and nothing really happens.
Riiiinnnggg, there goes the bell. I tap Jeremy on the shoulder. "Could you tell me where my second period is?" I ask, and him my schedule.
  "Oh, that's actually on the way to my next class. I'll lead you to it." I walk with Jeremy to second period. We don't talk the whole way there. We arrive and I thank him.
  Second period went by pretty fast. I met the girl, Christine, Jenna had mentioned. She was really nice. She told me I should sign up for the school play. I told her I'd consider it.
  When class ended I found Jeremy waiting at the door. "Thought I'd show you where the cafeteria is."
  " Thanks, " I replied. I told the the butterflies in my stomach to shoo and the pounding in my chest to shut the hell up. And with that walked in silence to the cafeteria.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
THIRD CHAPTER DONE HELL YEAH!!!!      
~Spaghetti