4

Jeremy leads me into the cafeteria. Across the room I see a red hoodie bopping its head. Michael. Jeremy and I walked over to where Michael was and sit down. He had a slushie in his hand.
  "Jeremy, my buddy. How's it hangin'? Lunch is bangin'. Had my sushi, got my slushie, and more! The roll was negimaki
And I'm feeling kinda cocky
'Cause the girl at Sev' Elev' gave me a generous pour," Michael said with rhythm .
  "You're listening to Bob Marley again, aren't you?" the talk boy asked .
  "Oh, I'm listening to Marley
And the groove is hella gnarly
And we're almost at the end of the song
Yeah, that was the end
Now tell me friend
How was class?
You look like ass.
Oh, hey, you made it. Don't think I caught your name earlier," Michael said looking at you.
  "I didn't throw it," I said with a hairflip . (Author here I have short hair lol I can't flip my hair tho I've always wanted to but I've always had short hair) "hah, just kidding. I'm y/n."
  " That's like um a p-pretty name? " Jeremy said, although it sounded more like a question. This dude needs to pull himself together.
  "Thanks?" I replied. I got out a sheet of paper and wrote down my number. I handed it to Michael and said, "if you send or ask for nudes, I'll wring your neck."
  Ding! I got a text.

Send nudes.
Michael i stg

Michael started laughing, and soon I did too. Jeremy just stared at us confused, which made me laugh even harder. I started snorting, and Michael started wheezing. Everyone in the cafeteria was staring at us, but, honestly, I didn't care.
  We finally calmed down and Michael said, "Wanna come over after school and hangout with Jeremy and me?" I immediately texted my dad to see if it was ok.
  "Yeah, my dad says it cool."
" Great! See you after school! "
--------------------------------------------------------------
•∆•
–– 

Promise I'll get to the Jeremy love soon. I just realized how much I love michael but I promise Jeremy will love us soon!
~Spaghetti