5

The rest of the school day went by pretty fast. I walked out of my seventh period, which was band, and found Jeremy waiting for me outside the band room. "H-hey?"

" Oh, hey y/n. I saw on you schedule that you had band for seventh and uh it's like right by my seventh (he was lying it was across the school. He left class earlier to pick you up ooooo), " Jeremy said, looking down.

He really is pretty cute, I thought. No! I don't even know him! WhY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO SWEET!! I felt my cheeks burning. Shit.

"Y-y/n? Are you ok?" Jeremy had worry plastered on his face.

"Oh, yeah! S-sorry," I mumbled. Why do I have to be so lame. "Hey shouldn't we go find Michael?"

"Oh uh yeah," he subconsciously grabbed my hand to lead me to Michael. My face went full red as we walked out the nearest door.

"Hey, guys!" Michael said and Jeremy dropped my hand. We were standing next to a P. T. Cruiser.

"My dad had one of these when I was growing up!" I exclaimed.

"Neato," Michael says as he got in the driver seat. Jeremy took shotgun, and I climbed in the back seat. We all buckled up, Michael put on some music, and he drove away from the school.

We soon arrived to Jeremy's house. He unlocked the door, we went inside, and Jeremy led us to his basement. Michael and Jeremy sat down on some beanbags. "Where am I supposed to sit?" I asked.

"Jere, scoot your ass, you're skinnier than me," Michael said , and he did. I take a seat next to Jeremy. Shit, I'm blushing! I thought. They started playing a game.

"Uhhh she's so darn hot!" I accidentally said out loud as I scrolled through Zendaya's Instagram.

Michael looked over at me. "Who?"

"Zendaya," I said nearly drooling. Jeremy scooted a little away. The sudden urge to pee came over me. "Where's the bathroom?" Jeremy pointed, and I went and sat on the pot.

~Jeremy's POV~

"I'm dumb, she's a lesbian," I mumbled.

Michael grinned. "Was that Weezer?"

"I hangout with you too much," I said glaring at him.

" So, you like y/n, don't you? "

"W-what?! No! I like Christine," I said. I was lying. I had liked Christine for so long, but something about Liberty was refreshing. I just met her, at least get to know her first, I thought.

~y/n's POV~

"W-what?! No! I like Christine," I heard Jeremy say. Darn.

We hung out for another hour. I didn't sit by Jeremy when I came out of the bathroom. Things were pretty chill. They guys kept playing their game, and I continued to scroll through Instagram. Then, Michael drove me home.

------------------------------------------------------
The squip will most likely be in the next 2-5 chapters.

~Sⓟⓐⓖⓗⓔⓣⓣⓘ