Chapter 2: Who are You

Rose POV:
I woke up in a room outside I heard two pepole talking i heard them say"Are you going to keep her here" i decided to get out if bed and i left the room.
What i saw is a girl with a stupid thing on her forehead she looked at me and walked away.
I go back to my room, then the girl walks back to me and holds my hand.

Rose flashback POV:
*Pulls out sword* *Slade stabs rose in the eye* *runs away*"Rose dont leave"he said *Runs away and never looked back. *Stopped*
Rose POV:

She looked at me and she walked away again i wonder why she left?

Rachael POV:
"Dick are you going to keep her here" i said "Yes Rachael" Dick said. I saw her so I decided to know what happened to her i touch her then i see slade wilson then I realize she is the daughter of slade wilson i walk away

I go see dick "Dick that girl is the daughter of deathstroke" i said. "What" said Dick.

Rose POV:
A guy comes my way and says " Why didn't you tell me" "What do you mean" i asked."I know about your father "he said. "What am i even doing here how did i get here" i asked "I brought you here" he said. So he was the mysterious figure. " So  you took me here can I leave "i asked. "You cant you need to stay here" he said "So what the hell is this place"i asked. "This is a place where you can learn who you are without being scared of your life" he said.
*rolls eyes* "Ok whatever"i said he gives me an eye patch

                          *Rose leaves room**Rachael walks into kitchen*Rachael POV:I see that girl walk into the kitchen

*Rose leaves room*
*Rachael walks into kitchen*
Rachael POV:
I see that girl walk into the kitchen

Rose POV:
I walk to the kitchen and i see that girl

Rachael and Rose POV:
"Hi im Rachael and you are" Rachael said "Rose" Rose said " So deathstroke is your father " Rachael said "Yes and how did you get into my head" Rose said "Any time i touch someone's hand i can see their past memories "Rachael said.
Gar POV:
*Gar entered the kitchen*"Rachael and new girl I heard dick talking to bruce about Jason" i said " Gar her name is rose" Rachael told me "Yeah hi"Rose said
" I wonder why they are talking about jason"Rachael said.
"Who is Jason"Rose asked.
"The new robin " Rachael and Gar said it at the same time.