Chapter 10

Here's what I picture the characters if anyone is wondering (Ik I made a whole page for them but I changed my mind and this is how they look like now)

======

I walk into the room and slam the door closed. I don't know what happened to me and why I snapped at him like that but he deserved it; plus people have always been rude, annoying, and disrespectful towards me, and though I usually don't get mad because I never really had the nerve to put people in their place, but I never, never let anyone disrespect me more than twice in one day. But Luke, he crossed the line before the race even started.

***

I had two classes today but they are also in the morning which means I have most of the day free when I finish them. I'm not going to lie I like them better than the ones I had yesterday.

I decided instead of walking straight back to my room to go to the coffee shop that's just a few minutes away from campus.

While opening the door I hear a bell chime at the top of the door. I get in the line and decide im getting a cold brew and a caramel cake which I have never tried of think or I heard of in my entire life.

"Hi, what can I get you today?" The barista asks me when it's finally my turn

"A medium size cold brew and a caramel cake"

"Anything else?"

"No"

"Okay, that's gonna be fourteen ninety-nine dollars" I hand her a twenty and she gives me my change and I sit at a table and wait for my name to be called.
As I sit the best person ever comes into the shop.
Mr.Disrespectful, I have noticed that each time I spot him I have a different nick-name for him but I couldn't care less.

I try to go unnoticed by him and at first I succeeded... but then my name gets called for me to get my order.
He looks around the room for me, and when I think he wouldn't find me, my eyes meet his.

As I pick up my stuff the worker hands me my food with a smile and I immediately walk out of the cafe without even thanking him, now look who's the rude one, talk about double standards.

Luke leaves his place in line and follows behind me.

"Hey" he calls me out but I ignore him

"Hey!" He calls me even louder this time and I still ignore him

"Ava!" He's gonna embarrass me if I don't talk to him, isn't he?

"What?, are you here to call me a bitch again or do you wanna call me sometime else?" I cross my arms and shake my head in question.

"No, I actually wanted to apologize for calling you that"

"Oh really?, thank you, but I have a question for you. Did you go to 'how to be respectful class' today or what, because I think that if you hadn't then you would of never apologized" I say making sure he can sense my tone of sarcasm

"What?, it doesn't matter, I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for calling out of your name, and I really don't care if you take it or not" Well that was...an apology...I guess

"Well thanks, I guess. But next time if you don't call someone a bitch then you won't have to apologize" I say throw a fake smile at him and walk off.

***

I sit on my bed and take the caramel cake it of the paper bag just to take a first taste at it

"Oh my god" I say after I taste the first bite

"This is the best thing ever" I think out loud

"What?" Says Vanessa out of nowhere scaring me, I didn't even notice her here

"You scared me!, I thought you were in class"

"No my next class is in 2 hours" she tells me and I'm surprised that she has a big gap between her classes.

"Alright. Wha.." I begin to ask her but I'm cut off by Vanessa taking the cake out of my hand and she takes the biggest bite.

"Van What the fuck!" I yell at her "I bought that with my own money, if you want one so bad then get your own!" I try to get it back but she moves again.

"Nah I'm good, thanks for the advice though, I'll think about it next time" she takes another big bite leaving almost nothing left for me.

"Oh come on" I decide to grab her phone and put it in the air, see if she can reach it because I'm almost nine inches taller than her...well eight and half actually.

"Ava..."she's getting mad that's not good.

"Give me my phone" should I give it to her or wait for her to blow up?....I'm going for option B.

She climbs on my bed to try and take it back from me but I move to the other side of the room.

"It sucks being a midget doesn't it?" That's what happens when you eat my food.

She rolls her eyes at me and jumps back on the floor, she almost immediately starts lunging towards me but right before she reaches me we hear a loud knock coming from the door.

.........

Please vote and tell me what you think so far I would really appreciate some feedback :)