Chapter 16

AVA

"See you tomorrow" I say to Luke as I'm entering my room.

I see Vanessa and Destiny talking sitting in her bed and as soon as I close it they both look at me and Destiny looks at me up and down with a face that if she doesn't wipe it out of her face I will do it for her.

"Where were you all day?" Vanessa asks me

"Out with friends" I tell her

"What friends, half of your friends are right Infront of me" Destiny tells me getting into a conversation nobody asked her to be in "Destiny chill" Vanessa scolds her

"Sorry can't you guys take jokes" she says laughing, It's official I don't like this girl

"But who was that at the door" why is Vanessa interrogating me?

"Luke" I respond to her questions and I think I'm seeing things but I see Destiny roll her eyes at me "Anyway I'm going to shower and go to sleep" I grab some pajamas and head to the bathroom hoping that when I get out Destiny my new official favorite person is out of the room

And thankfully I'm right she's gone "can you stop being rude to Destiny?"She asks me and I'm surprised

"What?"

"She said you were being super rude to her last night" what I saw destiny once and it was when I arrived  "What are you talking about?, I only saw her when we arrived but that's it"

"Well she told me otherwise"

"What?, what did she say?"

"She said that you spilled a drink on her clothes and that's why she had to go most of the party in her underwear" oh god, so I was not just seeing things

"Van, when we got there she was in the pool already in her underwear, after you got in the pool I left with Luke but a group of people asked me to hang with them so I did, for the rest of the party, I didn't see you anymore, or the guys, and none the less Destiny"

"Stop lying, you didn't like Destiny I know but don't lie"

"What? Are you calling me a fucking liar!?,I have known you for almost three years and you have known Destiny for a few months, who are you gonna believe, that bitch or me?"

"One, do not call her a bitch, two that's exactly why I have known you for almost three years and you're all jealous that I have a new friend and I'm not around you as much"

"Wow.....wow, I have been with you through hell and back, and now you're gonna do me like this?, for a damn girl that probably doesn't even like you, I hate to break it to you that way but it's true so i'll be back when you wanna be a good friend" I grab my phone charger keys and some clothes for tomorrow because I'm staying in a hotel tonight, she really has the audacity to trust Destiny with her soul after only a few months of meeting her.

I walk out and as I'm walking down the stairs I almost crash into someone "I'm sorry, are you okay" The person who now I'm guessing is Luke by his voice ask

"I don't really know"

"Wanna talk about it?"

"I mean yes but isn't your roommate in your room?"

"No, he isnt staying in tonight" he tells me and helps me up

When we get to his room he tells me to sit down "so what happened"

Where do i start "can you not tell what ever I say to anyone...mostly Destiny"

"Yeah, Im not even that close to Destiny, what's up?" I chuckle at what he says about her "you sure about that, you guys are definitely more than friends"

"No the fuck, why would you think that?" Who wouldn't think that "you guys are always super touchy touchy"

"No we're not, that's her I don't know why but it's annoying she's like that with everyone"

"Not really, just you"

"Well that doesn't matter she's annoying and I would never see her as more than a friend, sometimes I don't even like her as a friend, anyway what's up" I tell him everything from Destiny looking at me rudely to me getting into an argument with Vanessa for Destiny's lie and why I'm not staying in my room tonight "damn that's fucked up, I mean I know Destiny can be a bitch, but not this much, but it's always when a new girl enters the friend group" I maybe watch too much tv or am detective material but there's definitely something going on with her "how?"

"Well shes always rude to them, and sometimes even excludes them way too much, until Vanessa, but maybe she just likes her you know" I don't know how to feel about this new information, but as much as I'd feel happy for Vanessa if someone she liked, likes her back Destiny isn't the case

"I don't know, But Luke I gotta get going now I'm not gonna Uber to some hotel so late"

"You can stay here if you want to" Luke tells me and I'm surprised but also disgusted, after meeting his roommate I don't wanna sleep in his bed

"Thank you but...I don't wanna sleep in your roomates bed" I say and he gives me a look of agreement "true, you can sleep in mine and I'll sleep on his"

"Haha very funny, but really imma get going"

"I'm serious, it's late and you can't go spending money around like that, plus bed bugs" he's right I can't spend much money, and I'm still kind of scared because of the movie "Thank you so much"

"No problem"

____________
Please vote on this chapter and tell me what you think:)