🌹🌷Chapter One 🌷🌹

~A Few Years Back~
               Marinette's Pov:

"Bridgette Dupain-Cheng!" I yelled at her. We were playing a game with the Agreste boys. Adrien and Felix. Both rich boys. Their father was Gabriel Agreste, THE famous fashion designer. We were just playing tag. "Marinette!" "Felix!" "Adrien!" "I got you!" Laughing and giggling. We were having so much fun. Bridgette had just turned eight and was having her birthday at the mansion. The Agrestes were our only friends, we unless you count Bridge's BFFs, Chloe and Lila. There were also my two friends, Nino and Alya. 

Mama and Papa never let us have any friends over except for Adrien and his older brother, Felix. Mama and Papa have arranged a marriage with Gabriel. We were only in elementary school but Mama and Papa have planned our futures. Mama and Papa were famous bakers and earned millions. Gabriel soon became their friend. Adrien and I have gotten closer over the years. Adrien and I loved to play harmless pranks on our older siblings Felix and Bridgette. And from time to time I would be his shoulder to cry on.

 You see he and Felix lost their mother, Emilie Agreste when Felix was just five and he was four. They both cry on her birthday and the day she died. Gabriel leaves them to Mama and Papa to look after while he cries without his sons seeing. I remember that one day Adrien left something over at his mansion and that I ran over to his house and heard and saw his father crying. The only thing I wanted to know was, 'Why is Gabriel not grieving with his sons, the only memory left of her?' 

~Two years later~

Bridgette's Pov:

In the hallway of the school, I saw it. My eyes lit up. I grabbed it and as soon as school was over I showed it to Lila Rossi and the mayor's daughter, Chloe. We were best friends. Their faces lit up. The paper was beautiful. I want to do it! I screamed in my head. Lila and Chloe just squealed. They ran inside the school again and grabbed a paper. When I got home I was so happy and Marinette was confused. Mama and Papa greeted me and I showed them the paper. It was a flyer for ballet! Mama nodded, 'Yes!' Then I ran upstairs and danced around my room. I was so happy. Nothing could have made me happier. This is the one thing that Marinette won't join! Yay! Something that will keep me and Marinette apart FOREVER!

Marinette's Pov:

When Bridge came home she skipped into the kitchen and Mama and Papa nodded. Then she came out squealing, She ran upstairs and disappeared. So I walked into the kitchen and saw it. The thing that would destroy our sisterhood forever, but I didn't know it at the time. So a month later my life would change forever........

Hi guys! So the first actual chapter. This is from only Bridgette's and Marinette's point of view. Remember this book is years from the prologue. Bye guys! Also having trouble writing........

 Bye guys! Also having trouble writing

So Bye again guys. 

word count: 539 

Always-In-Love OUT!