🌹🌷Chapter Three🌷🌹

Marinette's Pov:

Chloe and Lila walked to Chloe's limo. It was white and sparkly. We walked into ballet class. My mask was already on. We got into our places for warm-up. Then we got in position. We were getting ready for the show. I just followed along.  I was the last black ballerina in line. The teacher was overjoyed when she saw 'Bridgette' do everything perfectly. 

Most of the class wasn't doing so well and that included Chloe and Lila. Chloe was a yellow ballerina and Lila was a pink ballerina. Then Mrs. Grandgate said that she was changing the show. I was to be Ladybug in our fictional play about superheroes. But then Chloe yelled and ripped my black mask off my face. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? Hum... Marinette Dupain-Cheng! You don't belong here! Bridgette, my bestie does!" Chloe cried. 

"Goodness!" Mrs. Grandgate said. I was busted. Then Mrs. Grandgate spoke again, "But you and Bridgette look a lot alike. You can be Ladybug and she can be Marianne. The shy girl that's in love with Cat Noir also known as Alex! Felix! Adrien! Come on out!" Then Felix and Adrien walked out. "So boys. Adrien your Cat Noir and Felix your Alex! This is going to be good! Now! Adrien you are going to have to kiss Marinette here because she's our Ladybug!" Adrien looked at me.

"What!" Chloe and Lila shrieked. 

"Here's your song Marinette. Ladybug sings this and Cat Noir helps her finish it. Okay?" Mrs. Grandgate said. We nodded. I looked at the lyrics I had to sing.

Waiting For Someone By Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

I've been waiting, waiting for him.

I'm waiting.

I'm waiting for my prince charming.

Tears falling down my face

I'm waiting (waiting, waiting)

(Oh)

Waiting for my prince charming

The love of my life

The one that will save me from torture.

He'll save you from your fears

He'll make you laugh

I'm still waiting

I'll keep waiting (waiting, waiting)

(oh)

I'm waiting for you

You're my prince and I'm your princess

I'm tired of waiting

My tears are falling

No one, No one can stop you from waiting

I'll be waiting for you because I'm your

Prince charming

The one I've been waiting for

The one that can stop my tears

I've been fighting the tears and the pain

Because I've been