🌹🌷Chapter Two🌷🌹

Bridgette's Pov:

It's been a few months. 11 to be exact, and Marinette has Alya and Nino always coming over now that Mother said that they were 'okay' friends. 

Mother and Father treat Marinette and me so different now I joined the ballet group a few days ago and loved it. 

I dance around my room. Marinette came spinning pasted my door singing. She was also doing ballet. 

(Pretend that the dancer is Marinette. This is also what Sabine and Tom saw.) She was great! She was so graceful. The one thing I wasn't yet.  But she didn't join it so. HA!

Adrien and Felix walked past my room Alya and Nino laughing behind them. What! Marinette! I stormed into Marinette's room. Adrien turned on the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy and Marinette danced. She was dancing ballet so beautifully. 

Mama and Papa walked upstairs and said, "Bridgette, beautiful. You'll really impress the judges on Saturday."

I was upset. Mama and Papa thought that Marinette was me. Never in my life was I so embarrassed.

Mama and Papa left. I ran out of the room Felix following me. "Bridgette Dupain-Cheng!" Felix called after me. I was I tears.

"What!" I yelled at Felix. I was so angry with my parents.

"Chill Bridgette," Felix said.

"Okay!" I yelled at him. I walked into my bedroom and slammed the door. Felix knocked on my door.

"Bridgette! Open up!" Marinette yelled.  I opened the door. My face was tear-stained. 

"Oh, Bridge!" Marinette said. she hugged me. Her hug was warm and comforting. She smiled. This wasn't what big sisters were supposed to do. I was supposed to be comforting her not the other way around. But her hug was so warm.  Then Alya, Nino, Felix, and Adrien joined in. Soon my smile was turned upside right.  It felt nice of Marinette and her friends to comfort me. 

Then Mama called me downstairs. Marinette and everyone let go of me and I walked downstairs. Mama and Papa were in the foyer. Chloe and Lila were standing there with them. Both in their expensive ballet costumes. I looked over my shoulder and saw Marinette along with everyone else. I really didn't want to go and Marinette was already in my costume...

I walked back upstairs to get my costume. Then Marinette stopped me. 

"Bridge, can I go instead? Just this once?" Marinette asked. I really wanted my little sister to be happy so can you guess what I said? Well... I said yes. 

"Sure!" I said to Marinette," Just put a mask on so they don't know that I'm not there and that you're there. " But little did I know that she was a time ticking bomb that was about to go off. And I just pulled the fuse...

Hi guys! Thank you for staying with this book my fellow readers. Just another delayed chapter. I was busy updating other books and making new covers for my books. So in this chapter, Bridgette sees that Marinette is a great ballerina. Their parents saw Marinette and thought that she was Bridgette. Talk about embarrassed. Now if their friends weren't there it would have probably taken a better turn that Bridgette slamming her down in Marinette's face. And... The time ticking bomb is about to go off. So bye guys!

Word count: 555 

Always-In-Love OUT!