🌹🌷Chapter Four🌷🌹

Bridgette's Pov:

Marinette this! Marinette that! Ughh. Since Marinette performed last week it's been the only thing people have been talking about. They said nothing about ME! Not even my parents said anything! Like what? UGH! Chloe and Lila can agree with me on this. Then as I walked into ballet class I saw Marinette and Mrs. Grandgate.

 Marinette was doing the whole dance to the Waltz of the flowers!

UGH! I ran to the bathroom, Chloe and Lila following. I locked the bathroom door and cried. Hot tears were falling down my face. I looked in the mirror and saw everything I did to Marinette. I hurt her. I exposed the unfinished song that she worked so hard on. And what did it get me? Nothing, but a broken heart. Then I heard a pounding on the bathroom door.

I opened the door and saw Marinette. "How dare you show your face!" I said to her. She walked into the bathroom and I walked out. Chloe and Lila glared at Marinette from out on the floor Mrs. Grandgate was talking.

"This is a girl that is going to be your advanced dance teacher while I go on holiday. She was taught everything you need to know. Our next ballet show is soon now. Please welcome Marinette Dupain-Cheng," Mrs. Grandgate. Marinette then stepped out.

I screamed with Chloé and Lila. "Chloé, Lila, and Bridgette. Stop it. Miss Marinette Dupain-Cheng is my proxy. Now deal with it," Mrs. Grandgate yelled, "So Marinette show us the moves that these fine young children will learn!"

Marinette walked out the music from Adrien and Felix started to play.

I looked at her. She was so graceful, the one thing I never was. This, of course, upset me. We watched. Some had their mouths wide open because of Marinette's dancing.

"What a trashy outfit!" Lila snickered.

"Yeah totally Li," Chloé snickered back.

"Chloé, Lila, knock it off!" I said louder than expected.

"In the hall! Now!" Mrs. Grandgate yelled.

We walked out and listened while she told us to be nice and kind to someone younger than us.

Marinette's Pov:

When I finished Mrs. Grandgate took Chloé, Lila, and Bridgette outside. I walked over to Adrien and we kissed. Felix looked at me. He obviously likes me I thought. Then a girl danced over to me. It was Juleka Couffaine. She was my age. Then she was called by a handsome guy.

"I'm sorry but my brother really wants me to go but

"I'm sorry but my brother really wants me to go but... you're amazing. How long have you been dancing?" Juleka Couffaine asked.

"Oh, Juleka, I've been dancing for about three years. But my older sister has been dancing for longer. Its Bridgette, she's my sister," I said. Her face lit up. She was so excited. Then her brother spoke, "Jule' let's go. Mom's waiting."

"I'm sorry Luka I was talking to my teacher's proxy/assist!" Juleka said to Luka.

"Oh. Wait... isn't she your age?" Luka asked.

"Yes, I'm Juleka's age. I'm just better that everyone else except for Mrs. Grandgate herself," I said to Luka.

"Wow! That's pretty cool!" Luka said. I could feel blush coming on my cheeks. I smiled.

~At Home~

"MARINETTE!" Bridgette yelled.

"What?" I asked her.

"You like Luka! Well sorry he's mine!" Bridgette said.

I looked at my blue haired sister. She was talking crazy. I mean come on! Why would I like Luka Couffaine? He's as old as my sister! Come on, there perfect together! I was gushing in my head about Luka and Bridgette.

"What? Do you find Luka charming?" Bridgette asked.

"No! C'mon Bridge! Why would I do that to you?" I asked her.

"Because... umm. You wouldn't!" Bridgette said to herself.

"Bridgette Dupain-Cheng! Why? Is something wrong? Is it something that I did? Are you upset with me?" I asked her.

"Yes! Marinette you're this beautiful and talented sexy girl! I'm your older sister! I should be prettier than you! But I'm not! You got Adrien Agreste and his brother to fall for you. I was hoping that Luka would never meet you and that he would fall for me and not you! But no! He met you! And the worst part is that you like him too!" Bridgette cried.

"Brid-" I started to say but then Bridgette cut me off.

"Don't Bridgette me! I loved him! I loved Felix and Luka and even Adrien! But no you're the biggest sl-" then Mama and Papa walked in as Bridgette was yelling at me.

"Bridgette Maria Dupain-Cheng! We do not use that kind of language in this house! You hear me! Don't even finish that sentence! You should be ashamed of yourself!" Papa yelled.

Bridgette looked over at me and I looked back at her. We then hugged each other.

🌷🌹🌷THE END🌷🌹🌷

Thank you so much for reading and finishing The Ballet Dancer. Love you guys!

So to conclude Bridgette and Marinette become closer than they originally were. Yay! 3/10 books completed! Smile!

Word count: 847
Always-In-Love OUT!